1. #1 Mom reportedly arrested after PCP found on daughter's sandwich 
    Link
    Sheriff's deputies arrested Tornia Ann Gutierrez and charged her with child endangerment after they say she gave her daughter a sandwich with PCP inside it, MyFoxAustin reported.

According to an arrest affidavit, on May 4, school officials at Propham Elementary School in Del Valle noticed a six-year-old first grader showing signs of being under the influence of drugs.

The girl told a school counselor that she could hear "banging in her head" and was talking to people who were not there, according to court documents.

According to MyFoxAustin, the counselor called Gutierrez, who asked the counselor not to call EMS or Child Protective Services. She arrived at the school and picked up her daughter without talking to staff.

Once at home, investigators said Gutierrez called EMS, and they transported the girl to Dell Children's Medical Center.

Court documents show that toxicology tests indicated that the girl tested positive for having PCP in her system.
    What a piece of work.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Link

What a piece of work.
    Okay, now I can understand confiscating that lunch and replacing it...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Okay, now I can understand confiscating that lunch and replacing it...
    Oh come on, who hasn't weighed out a batch of drugs and sent the kid to school at the same time, she just got ingredients mixed up!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Oh come on, who hasn't weighed out a batch of drugs and sent the kid to school at the same time, she just got ingredients mixed up!
    Yes, but does PCP meet the school lunch program's nutritional requirements? I mean, if it's a public school in Detroit, it just might, but anywhere else?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Yes, but does PCP meet the school lunch program's nutritional requirements? I mean, if it's a public school in Detroit, it just might, but anywhere else?
    People in Detroit don't do PCP. A laced joint in Detroit is one that contains crack. PCP is more of a Kalamazoo thing.