Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,199
    Well, did anyone watch it??? I sure as hell didn't.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,276
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Well, did anyone watch it??? I sure as hell didn't.
    It's recorded, I'll watch it tomorrow night.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    5,312
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Hey, are youse from Jersey? I'm from Jersey!!!!
    Nope - I was born on the sunny side of the Arbuckles and have lived in 4 states since even tho some take me for a Texan, it was number 4 and 7 in my change of states. Much higher numbers if we count residences.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Nope - I was born on the sunny side of the Arbuckles and have lived in 4 states since even tho some take me for a Texan, it was number 4 and 7 in my change of states. Much higher numbers if we count residences.
    Do you ever wander over to Turner Falls by Davis.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    5,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Do you ever wander over to Turner Falls by Davis.
    First visit about 1947 or so when I fell in and Dad had to jump in after me, clothes and all.
    Ya know, they didn't have a gate, a guard or charge admission back then.......

    I haven't went back since it got all hoitty-toitty.

    Did some time across the mountain at the Baptist summer camp as well. My wife of 49 years (this month) and I did a lot of flirting there.

    I have lived in: Ardmore, Tulsa, Woodward, Enid, Ada and I'm told OKC but that was before my memory starts.

    I have friends and relatives scattered all over the place up there.....

    D***!!!! Forgot my two years at MIT (to you non-Okies, that's Murray in Tish(omingo)
    Last edited by Retread; 06-10-2012 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Oldtimers disease
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    First visit about 1947 or so when I fell in and Dad had to jump in after me, clothes and all.
    Ya know, they didn't have a gate, a guard or charge admission back then.......

    I haven't went back since it got all hoitty-toitty.

    Did some time across the mountain at the Baptist summer camp as well. My wife of 49 years (this month) and I did a lot of flirting there.

    I have lived in: Ardmore, Tulsa, Woodward, Enid, Ada and I'm told OKC but that was before my memory starts.

    I have friends and relatives scattered all over the place up there.....
    I've spent a lot of hours with a view camera waiting for just the right light at the base of that falls.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    5,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I've spent a lot of hours with a view camera waiting for just the right light at the base of that falls.
    Sounds like we may have traveled a lot of the same roads.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,276
    Time to watch the movie, I'm holding you responsible for this one SR!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,199
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,276
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    This is a piece of work, you are so in trouble!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •