Thread: This Literally Made me Sick

1. #1 This Literally Made me Sick 
    This actually made me feel sick to my stomach. How can they be so vile??

zbdent (1000+ posts) Mon Sep-15-08 04:05 PM
    Original message
    As much as Repubs say they support the troops, they like a dead soldier better than a wounded soldier.

A dead soldier can have words put into his mouth without fear of the deceased arguing that the words are false ...

So, Republicans like dead soldiers over wounded soldiers. Because the wounded ones can contradict what the Republicans say the soldiers say.
    Talk about projection! They're the ones who eagerly wait for the next tragic death to promote their evil, hateful propaganda! :mad:

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ress=116x16805
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

they like a dead soldier better than a wounded soldier.
    Okay, that doesn't seem original to me. I'm sure I've heard something like that before.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

That is projection in the worst possible sense. You know who's the one (And only, so far) person in recent years I've known to use that strategy? Cindy Sheehan.
    Zombietime documented when she spoke somewhere in California I think. In her long- winded speech, she claimed that the very night before she was to speak, she received an anonymous email from someone claiming to have been a member of Casey Sheehan's platoon. Sheehan claimed that this anonymous soldier's email told her that Casey did not want to go on the mission in which he was killed, that he actively said no, but his commanding officer made him do it anyway. Using this, she claimed that it meant Casey knew the war was wrong and should be opposed.
    I (And any other sane person who saw that) thought that it sure was convenient that the very night before she was to speak, she received an anonymous (Of course, so its source can't be traced by inquiring minds) email which claimed that Casey was just as much of an anti- war nut as she is. When I brought up how preposterous that sounded, an obnoxious liberal troll dismissed me as just making up a conspiracy theory.

What do you expect from scum bag pieces of shit!
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt