Thread: Wisconsin

1. #1 Wisconsin 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The DUmmies are still at it, no surprise there. But take a read from this little POS...

Response to HiPointDem (Original post)
    Sun Jun 10, 2012, 03:54 AM

DontTreadOnMe (1,380 posts)
    1. Stupid White Working Class

Last edited Sun Jun 10, 2012, 03:56 AM USA/ET - Edit history (3)
    They voted FOR Walker... they deserve Walker.

I have been having this argument for a few years now with my father... and I contend it will need to get A LOT WORSE until Americans wake up and realize they are being fleeced. That means that the current generation of 50-90 year olds are totally screwed... BUT THEY VOTED for this! It's the next generation that will see the light and rise up against the corporate control of everything.

Redistribution of wealth can happen in an instant... a total revolution can make that happen. I predict in 10 years from now there will be about 1000 multi-billionaires, that control everything. But 1000 people is a small number... they literally could be all murdered in a global revolution and all the wealth and power just goes back into circulation.

Americans, in particular, are stupid. We buy into the dream that everyone could get super rich - so they continually vote against their own best interests.

It's going to take 30% unemployment, with it hovering around 50-60% unemployment for 18-30 year olds... that will signal the start of the Revolution. We are almost there in Europe now... but America control the world's economy.. the Revolution will start in the United States, and I predict it will be real ugly.

The rich can't hide from the masses... and there are just too many weapons in the hands of the poor. It's the natural progression of survival, people will kill for food and water. But for now, the American Sheeple are distracted by television shows like the Housewives of I Don't Give A Fuck.
    So. The envy in all these threads has been unbelievable. Waaaaaa, we didn't win so the people are stupid.
    And in this morons case, he's openly calling for people to be killed. People like this "enlightened" one are the real danger. A clown like this might take a gun and shoot Bill Gates for example. And in his widdle mind it will be a "Blow for the People"!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

The difference between Pol Pot, Lenin and Dummies is that Pol Pot and Lenin didn't eat Cheetos.

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    The difference between Pol Pot, Lenin and Dummies is that Pol Pot and Lenin didn't eat Cheetos.
    A note to DUmmies: If you eat white cheddar cheese puffs they won't turn your underwear orange, it is just a light yellow color that blends in with the pee stains.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Maybe if these jerkazoids figured out that having a drum circle in front of a Dairy Queen for three straight days didn't a damn thing except have people tell you to leave them alone, or they'd shove their Blizzard up your ass if they don't stop waving a bong at them and bitching about Capitalism.

A what great message.

" We're going to stick a gun ( the government) in people's faces and take all of their sh*t and give it to the people who are spending all their time waving bong at DQ customers and forming drum circles."

What kind stupid asshole thinks that a bunch burn-outs who run through all their parents money should be running America.

All I can tell you is some of them hang out at Democratic Underground.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

These are not just your ordinary Dummies. These are 0'Dummies.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.