1. #1 I need some advice of house breaking a dog 
    Ok most of you know I have a Chihuahua and while house breaking has going pretty well so far he has had 2 accidents in the last for days in the house. One was caused by not taken him out soon enough.

I was told when you walk him take a treat with you and give it to him when he does his bidness where he is supposed to do it (along with verbal praise)

One thing I havent seen yet is him going to the door to draw attention to the need of him going out. For dogs that have to be walked and cant be let out into a yard (told not to do this due to the fact a hawk/falcon etc my carry him away) Does this take time? he's six months old and is over 90% trained. I just wish I could get him to let us know he has to go out. I know he is halfway smart he looks for the treat after he is done his bidness :D

Power CUer
    How bad can it be? Their bladders are about the size of lima beans.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    How bad can it be? Their bladders are about the size of lima beans.
    I know but do you have any advice or just being you?

I had a dog years ago that I never could train.
    But then I had another and I was successful by taking him outside several times a day, sometimes for no reason. Dunno if your schedule can handle that, but it seems to work for us.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I know but do you have any advice or just being you?
    Mostly just being me, because I've never had a tiny dog. Our family has always had dog-sized dogs, who can go longer between "walkies". The general principle was to keep them on a regular schedule, though, and I'd have to believe that would work for small dogs, too - albeit more frequently.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken