Thread: When golf goes wild

1. #1 When golf goes wild 
    ...On Tuesday, the club sent a letter to every member of the exclusive haven, singled out in Tom Wolfe’s “A Man in Full” as the definitive barometer of social status in Atlanta. The letter said club leadership is investigating “inappropriate behavior” reported during a recent golf tournament at the club’s south Fulton course. Its main location is in Midtown.
    “[W]e are deeply disappointed in the actions of a few members,” said the letter, which said the club has fined and suspended some individuals over the matter and will investigate further.
    “We intend to sanction decisively any other inappropriate behavior that we can verify,” said the letter. “...It is a privilege to be a member of the driving club and none of us should tolerate inappropriate behavior and poor judgment. These types of incidents must never happen again.”
    The issue came to light a few weeks ago when a disgusted member wrote the organization’s president.
    The complainant, a prominent local attorney, laid out an array of alleged acts that included public urination, nude golfing and a trick involving a naked posterior and a poor golf ball that didn’t deserve its fate. It’s a safe bet the correspondence was the first the club ever received that contained the words “butt cheeks.”...
    http://www.ajc.com/news/society-in-a-tizzy-1455102.html

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Note to all...I live nowhere near this golf course. :D
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Note to all...I live nowhere near this golf course. :D
    We believe you, thousands wouldn't.