1. #1 The Clintons' Covert War on Obama 
    Panic is setting in among the people who ran the Democratic Party prior to the miraculous arrival on the scene of Barack Hussein Obama and the perfect storm of events that propelled him into the White House.
    These people, starting with Bill Clinton, the master Democratic politician of our era, can read the tea leaves, and the following factors alarm them:

This warms my heart.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    There's a lot not talked about in that.

Bill Clinton hates Obama. And he's not been shy about it. Yes he's done fund raisers and the like, but its more out of request from Hillary and the DNC base then for Obama.

Bill actually begged Hillary to leave the Obama Admin, and run against him in the '12 election cycle. Stating "Barack Obama is an amateur, The economy's a mess, it's dead flat. America has lost its Triple-A rating... you know better than Obama does." "The country needs you!"

And this isn't the first time Bill has come down on Obama with a less then flattering opinion. Remember when Bill said; a few years ago this guy would have been getting us coffee.

And then Dick Morris statement a few days ago saying Bill confided to those near him the (GOP) "'You have six months to save the country" meaning if we are to save this nation, we have till Nov. to defeat Obama.

Also take into context Bill defending Mitt on Bain, defending extending all tax cuts including the top 1%. And his snip about the deficit.

I tend to lean that Bill is trying to undermine Obama, while trying not to look like it. He doesn't like Obama, and thinks he's ruining this nation and the party he belongs to.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Power CUer
    A lot of this makes sense. My most practical argument against the "birther" nonsense is that if there had been any evidence of Obama not being born in Hawaii, the Clintons would have found it.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

A case could be made that the reason BJ is campaigning for Obama albeit half-heartedly, if Obama loses it would be a cake walk (he thinks) for Hillary in '16. She's getting old fast so it's surprising she didn't go for it this year.

The supposed conversation from "the Amateur" is that Hillary said something like "oh no I can't run against Obama this year, we have lunch together and blah blah" as if she's so loyal to him. That smells like bs to me.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    A case could be made that the reason BJ is campaigning for Obama albeit half-heartedly, if Obama loses it would be a cake walk (he thinks) for Hillary in '16. She's getting old fast so it's surprising she didn't go for it this year.
    More and more I don't think Hillary intends to run again.

Little cause of her age. Some from the stinging treatment she got in the '08 election from fellow Dems. And partial she is tiring of politics.

I get the feeling when Obama is defeated, she will partially retire to doing guest speaking at schools like Bill did. And enjoy her grandchildren. Write some books, and maybe some consulting. But I don't think she's running again.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    A lot of this makes sense. My most practical argument against the "birther" nonsense is that if there had been any evidence of Obama not being born in Hawaii, the Clintons would have found it.
    Whos to say they don't have it now? or if they had it they knew it would piss off the black vote. I can't believe they havent but hook or by crook aired out his transcripts. There has to be something juicy on them for obama not to have used them already.

I had commented on the board some time ago that I thought BC was deliberately undermining Obama. It makes sense that he's trying to not so subtly kick Obama under the bus.

This is my favorite part of the article:

Bill Clinton, for all his bonhomie in public, is a bitter man -- first for his impeachment, and second for the humiliation he and his partner were dealt by the Obama forces in 2008. A man prone to purple rages in private, following his heart surgery, he may be taking his revenge slowly, a moderate blood pressure, as it were, smiling when walking back the latest diss.

Until Obama came along, Bill was hopeful that the novelty and wonder of history's first husband-and-wife team of presidents would overwhelm the shame of his impeachment and lying under oath. Obama spoiled that, and made Clinton's sobriquet "first black president" faintly ridiculous.

Whichever way the current campaign goes, with Obama defeated and the party in ruins, or with Obama off the ticket and Hillary triumphantly accepting the nomination for the good of the party and the nation, or so we will be told, Bill Clinton would prefer it to a second Obama term. And this time, he may get his way.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...#ixzz1xamNSRUR
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    The challenges against his eligibility were first issued by clinton supporters, not Orly Taitz. The whole ineligibility meme was first floated by the Hillary campaign.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Good piece.

But there is no way in hell Obama would ever drop out of the race.

And I'm sticking to my prediction of 4 more years of Obama. The President is very beatable but I still don't think Romney is going to convince enough Independents to vote for him. I still think a lot of people are going to feel we'll never see another Black President so let's stay with BO and give him another chance.

Man I "hope" I'm wrong!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!