Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 I could have got my ass shot the other day.... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Too bad...

Wed Jun 13, 2012, 01:07 PM
    trumad

I could have got my ass shot the other day....

Last edited Wed Jun 13, 2012, 01:10 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
    And I do believe if the woman had a gun, I may have...

Story:

I stopped at my local bank to get money out of the walk up ATM. There was a young lady in front of me doing the same.---kind of cute I might add.

She finished her business, and then it was my turn at the ATM.

I finished and walked back to my car as I counted my money.

I have a black Infinity G35.

So--- I open the door to get in--- and there is the young lady sitting in the drivers seat.

She let out a scream straight from the scariest horror flick you've ever seen.

I let out a scream---but not quite as bad...... dude scream

Both of us just staring at each other not knowing what the hell was going on----until..... I realized, it wasn't my car.

She had a black BMW--- very close looking to my car---OK---not that close...but close enough.

I was so caught up in counting my money from the ATM, I didn't notice I walked up to the wrong car.

I quickly and repeatedly starting apologizing to this poor Lady---pointing at my car and saying----see, our cars look alike.

No matter----the terrified look on her face would not dissipate. The incident clearly scared her to death. She didn't laugh and blow it off---smile---she didn't even speak one word.

I got in my car (the right car)...looked over and watched her drive off...and noticed that instead of taking the turn she wanted---it was blocked by other cars...she went the other way just to get out of dodge.

Here's the thing--- I truly believe that if this lady had a gun in her purse or near by---she may have used it because she was that terrified.

I could not imagine if that happen and she put a hole right in my head.... what would the hell would my family have thought? Hopefully a great detective would have figured out I had a brain fart.

This is a story of why a gun would have been good but could have been bad.
    God this clown is an idiot...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    God this clown is an idiot...
    Yeah, but did you notice how he was showing off in front of the other DUmmies?

I counted my money.

I was so caught up in counting my money

Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    A Japanese car? Way to support the UAW!

I did that same thing once, a long time ago when I was a teen.

I had my folks car, a '63 Galaxie rather than my old '51 Ford. I ambled out of a store and was distracted by a good looking girl across the lot. I walked up to a cream colored car and climbed in. The door was unlocked, which shows how long ago it was. Once behind the wheel, I realized that the steering wheel and dash were different. I got out and discovered it was a Chevy parked beside our Galaxie, same color as our Ford.

Fortunately, the owner of the Chevy wasn't around, and the girl was gone. I blame her for my mistake.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    A Japanese car? Way to support the UAW!
    My Toyota Tacoma was built by union workers in Fremont California.

That probably is enough right there for the rest of them to label him part of the 1%. If he wasn't expressing anti-gun sentiment, he'd be tombstoned.

When I had my previous car, which was a grey Focus, I accidentally picked the wrong car a couple of times at work-there are a lot of grey cars here, and at least two of them are also Focuses (or Focii?). Plus, there are several that are Toyotas, and that is who Ford was trying to compete with when they designed the Focus, so they are somewhat similar in appearance. We all lock our cars, as this is Detroit, so there was no risk of actually opening the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    My Toyota Tacoma was built by union workers in Fremont California.
    I gave you a little shove into the key word.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Translation from DUmmie to English:

I was a walking robbery target waiting to happen.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Since he doesn't know how to spell the name of this car he allegedly owns, I'm just going to go ahead and call bullshit on the whole bouncy.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    I did that same thing once, a long time ago when I was a teen.

I had my folks car, a '63 Galaxie rather than my old '51 Ford. I ambled out of a store and was distracted by a good looking girl across the lot. I walked up to a cream colored car and climbed in. The door was unlocked, which shows how long ago it was. Once behind the wheel, I realized that the steering wheel and dash were different. I got out and discovered it was a Chevy parked beside our Galaxie, same color as our Ford.

Fortunately, the owner of the Chevy wasn't around, and the girl was gone. I blame her for my mistake.
    I did same thing myself, I told my buddy that I'd wait for him out in his car. It wasn't his car I ended up sitting in. Good thing I found out my mistake before the owner got back.

And what makes me worse then you Chuck, is it happened back in November 2011
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.