Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama: Israeli government "extreme right" and Netanyahu doesn't want "any restraints" 
    Obama says Israeli government is "extreme right" and that Netanyahu doesn't want "any restraints"
    "The President described Israel’s government as having been extreme right and said that Netanyahu, just like any other world leader, does not want 'any restraints...'" I guess that means that Obama doesn't want any restraints, either. But in any case, his use of the term "extreme right," coming from a hardcore Leftist like Obama, shows his contempt and distaste for the current Israeli leadership, and desire for a government that will be more compliant, lying down and dying in the face of the Palestinian jihad.

"Obama Gets Copy of Washington Letter" by Nathan Guttman in the Jewish Daily Forward, June 5 (thanks to the ZOA):

...When asked what lesson he had learned from attempts to broker an Israeli–Palestinian accord, the President responded that his key takeaway is that “it’s really hard” and that trying to get the parties to agree entails great potential for misunderstanding. Obama attempted to dispel the notion that he had pressured Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu unfairly and said that his administration was, in fact, “more attentive” to Israel than to the Palestinians.

The President described Israel’s government as having been extreme right and said that Netanyahu, just like any other world leader, does not want “any restraints,” and does not want to be seen as a weak leader. On the Palestinian side, Obama sounded even more pessimistic, telling the audience President Mahmoud Abbas may not want to close a deal and that his views “have deteriorated” to the point at which the window of opportunity for a peace agreement may have already closed. Obama did pledge, however, that the United States would keep trying to promote peace....
    If there was any doubt, doubt no more. Obama is anti-Israel and his gyrations that he isn't are just false. And before any liberals on the board say "oooo but he did ____ and ____ and he didn't _____", save your breath. In his heart of hearts Obama is anti-Israel. I suppose if a flaming 'progressive' were running Israel and he/she told the people to run into the street and wait for the bomb to hit them, then Obama would not be anti-Israel.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Strange how liberal label anything and anybody right of moonbat lunacy as "extreme" right or "extremists," yet they run from the liberal label. If any group is "extreme," it would be the group trying to demolish the Constitution, not the one attempting to abide by it.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Surrounded by savages on all sides and he wants them to act with restraint?

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Surrounded by savages on all sides and he wants them to act with restraint?
    The fact that they allowed those savages to live this long shows remarkable restraint.
    Real restraint would be for for O Blah Blah to shut his enormous piehole for 10 minutes or stay off the golf course for a week.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    The fact that they allowed those savages to live this long shows remarkable restraint.
    Real restraint would be for for O Blah Blah to shut his enormous piehole for 10 minutes or stay off the golf course for a week.

No, no, no.......We want him on the golf course as much as possible. When he's playing golf, he isn't trying to destroy the country.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    [/B]

No, no, no.......We want him on the golf course as much as possible. When he's playing golf, he isn't trying to destroy the country.
    I am merely pointing out what real restraint would be. I want the goofy nerd out there as much as possible also.
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I am merely pointing out what real restraint would be. I want the goofy nerd out there as much as possible also.
    Yeah, I got it. I just had to respond.

obama has no love for Israel. Everything he does points to his being a closet muslim. He went to islamic schools in Indonesia; some of the teachings had to rub off. I think more than some.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

I love how Obama thinks that the problem is that Abbas' views that have deteriorated, and not that Abbas was a terrorist thug who never wanted peace. Is there anyone in the Democratic party who gets the jihad?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I love how Obama thinks that the problem is that Abbas' views that have deteriorated, and not that Abbas was a terrorist thug who never wanted peace. Is there anyone in the Democratic party who gets the jihad?
    Yeah a couple do, and then they became Republicans (Dennis Miller, Evan Sayet for example).
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Yeah a couple do, and then they became Republicans (Dennis Miller, Evan Sayet for example).
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Sadly though, most of the leftist brains have atrophied to the point that their last thought as the blade slices through their neck is; What did I ever do to these people."
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand