Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    But understand that the "P/C Effect" in the loan industry is just the remnants of the "LBJ Effect", and hes in his grave laughing his ass off, right now.

I see it monthly in my business - if I make a bid to the US Air Force to do the grinding operations on the latest jet fighter landing gear, cross all the "ts", dot all the "is", and get the RFQ in on time - I stand a snowballs chance in Hell against the bare-bones start-up operation in Compton, owned by a one-legged black woman with explosive diarrhoea.

The government watches over the documents and the quotas like a hawk and punishes those institutions that dont tow the line.
    True enough, I see it everyday myself. We have an initiative out here this time around that would dismantle affirmative action in Colorado. I hope it passes. It's ridiculous that that I would have an advantage in a government bid process simply because I happen to have a uterus. I haven't even used the darn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    But understand that the "P/C Effect" in the loan industry is just the remnants of the "LBJ Effect", and hes in his grave laughing his ass off, right now.

I see it monthly in my business - if I make a bid to the US Air Force to do the grinding operations on the latest jet fighter landing gear, cross all the "ts", dot all the "is", and get the RFQ in on time - I stand a snowballs chance in Hell against the bare-bones start-up operation in Compton, owned by a one-legged black woman with explosive diarrhoea.

The government watches over the documents and the quotas like a hawk and punishes those institutions that dont tow the line.
    And according to Eyelids, it's the institutions fault. Black people bear no responsibility for anything they do in their lives.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad