1. #1 I Would Just Let Limbaugh Die 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The compassionate Left???

Tue Jun 12, 2012, 12:56 AM
    TheMastersNemesis

I Would Just Let Limbaugh Die

Since Rush hate firefighters and police and probably first responders. If he has a heart attack I would not intervene.
    I love this guy!!! I can't believe MIRT or Skinner hasn't nuked him.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I Would Just Let Limbaugh Die
    DUmmies post the stupidest things. It's no surprise that the above is true. Who in their right mind thinks a DUmmie would help Rush? I just shake my head.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

And yet he raises millions of dollars every year for doctors trying to find the cure for blood cancers and then there's his Two If By Tea:

Two If By Teaź is proud to salute the men and women of our armed forces and their families. Two If By Teaź is a proud sponsor of the Marine Corps - Law Enforcement Foundation and will donate a minimum of $100,000 to MC-LEF beginning in June 2011.

The Marine Corps - Law Enforcement Foundation is certified as one of America's best charities and provides assistance to the children of United States marines and federal law enforcement personnel who were killed on duty or died under extraordinary circumstances while serving our country.

This Foundation was formed in February of 1995, under the belief that our nation's most precious resource is its youth. The recent wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have certainly illuminated America's commitment to freedom. We are reminded that freedom is not free. The price is great. No one knows that better than the left-behind sons and daughters of America's fallen heroes. Through the continuous support of donors, the Marine Corps - Law Enforcement Foundation has distributed aid with a value of more than $50,000,000.00 to eligible children.
    GFYS masternemesis.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

Lol, too bad a lot of paramedics are privately owned businesses and there are tons of volunteer firefighters that don't put ideology ahead of life. At least the libs are consistent, they put the mother's "right" to choose to kill a baby over the babies "right" to life, sadly one right doesn't exist because it destroys the others actual God given Right to Life.

He's merely showing just how profoundly stupid he is. The idiot Parrots an approved leftist lie, then affixes his moral outrage and sole emotion, hate to it, and wallah! a lifetime lie is embedded into another diseased leftist brain.

In your community, are you short of:
    Teachers?
    Fire fighters?
    Police?

I'm just wondering if this lie is true in your neighborhood. I know it's another O Blah Blah lie and it certainly isn't true in my area. What about yours?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    Lol, too bad a lot of paramedics are privately owned businesses and there are tons of volunteer firefighters that don't put ideology ahead of life. At least the libs are consistent, they put the mother's "right" to choose to kill a baby over the babies "right" to life, sadly one right doesn't exist because it destroys the others actual God given Right to Life.
    Good point.

I was airlifted to a hospital in Las Vegas by a private company that included EMTs while having a stroke.

It was a $28,000 ride with a crappy view. But it might of saved my life or at least my life style.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

Let God sort 'em out. What's wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    Let God sort 'em out. What's wrong with that?
    6 posts in a row with zero substance, you're not much of a troll Stinkingbig.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg