Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    I could say and think I am anything I want, but that doesn't change what I really am.
    Hi Gen Y ...

Couldn't agree more, actually. Was just my warped sense of humor.

Also, as an aside ... when I see or hear the designation "Generation Y" , it makes me smile and think of my long ago 2 year old child (now in his 40s)who was forever asking why? to everything! ...

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Hi Gen Y ...

Couldn't agree more, actually. Was just my warped sense of humor.

Also, as an aside ... when I see or hear the designation "Generation Y" , it makes me smile and think of my long ago 2 year old child (now in his 40s)who was forever asking why?
    to everything! ...

~ ABC
    That's where the name comes from. We now live in a society where every request is answered with "Why". Pisses me off.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

How gay.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They killed queer as well. Queer used to mean odd. Robert Frost uses queer in one of my favorite poems. Queen is also a hijacked word.
    Ya the word faggot was used a lot in the lord of the rings book (well the first one)

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Nova will be all up in your ass for this.......hmmmm........poor choice of words....never mind.
    Have I ever posted anything to lead you to believe that I regard this pseudo academic definition of "gender" or anything else pertaining to transexualism (excluding actual intersexed people of course) as anything other than bullshit? No, I have not. I have only approached it from the aspect of personal liberty and consistency in public policy. If you think you are a woman in a man's body then I think you are fucked up- but not any more fucked up than a lot of people with warped self images and I don't think it's a "perversion" or a moral issue above and beyond being honest with yourself. I also don't care if women want to use the men's room- maybe if they do then businesses will start cleaning the men's room now and then.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Yet more proof that these people are mentally defective...
    How is a male who thinks he is a female any more defective than some runt male who thinks he's the definition of masculinity or gets his ass beaten up every Saturday night because he insists on taking on larger men in some pathetic effort to prove himself?

I saw a Georgia state trooper the other day near Warner Robins who was all of 5ft 1 in tall. I laughed and preyed he didn't pull me over, because I wouldn't be able to resist telling him he was the most adorable little pocket cop I had ever seen. You could just tell from the way he walked that he had no idea that he wasn't full size. Rather like a Jack Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Ya the word faggot was used a lot in the lord of the rings book (well the first one)
    Being that it is a bunch of sticks used as a torch, I would it was used more than that - and a fag is a brit cigarette.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

The thing I don't like is when ANYone is in your face about their sexuality. It seems homosexuals (many, not all) think they have to prove a point, or maybe it's about shock value. I'm who I am because of my personality not because I like men. It is very irritating when I feel like I have to look the other way because someone is walking like a street tramp. (Male or female)
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.