Thread: Think about it:

1. #1 Think about it: 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Pitt's mom is still rambling about...

Tue Jun 12, 2012, 07:19 PM
    Raven

Think about it:

You wake up in the middle of the night to thick smoke...you call 911...nobody comes or, more likely, the operator tells you to get yourself, your kids, your elderly mother and your pets out of the house because responders are spread so thin that they can't get to you for 30 minutes.

You wake up in the middle of the night and realize that someone is in your house... you call 911...the operator puts you on hold.

You wake up in the middle of the night with chest pains...you call 911...EMT's are on a call elsewhere and there is no coverage.

Your kid comes home from school and tells you that he hasn't been called on in months because his class is so big...says he hasn't had a word with his overwhelmed teacher since the beginning of the school year.

Now, Mitt Romney "resides" in Belmont, Massachusetts, one of the wealthest towns in the state and probably in the country. They will fund all the police and firefighters they want because they have the money. It does not matter if other less well off communities are bleeding. And when they rush Mitt to one of the Boston hospitals, there will be no waiting for hours to be seen like the rest of us.

Oh, and schools...even the wealthy Belmont public school system wasn't good enough for Mitt's kids. He sent them to the Belmont Hill School, a private school about a block from his home...know for its small classes and personal attention.

Mitt, you supercillious empty suit...you know NOTHING, NOTHING about the lives of real Americans.

Raven's in her little Libtard DreamWorld.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Yes Raven, let's think about it...How many states have federal teachers? Hmmmm? How many states have federal firefighters and police that respond to 911 calls?

How many local forces are under control of the president??

Get off your bong, and back to reality
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Yes Raven, let's think about it...How many states have federal teachers? Hmmmm? How many states have federal firefighters and police that respond to 911 calls?

How many local forces are under control of the president??

Get off your bong, and back to reality
    You're wanted in the hbo-showtime thread and wear something nice!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

" You wake up in the middle of the night and realize someone is in your house ... you call 911 .. the operator puts you on hold."

Most likely Raven will wet herself, and beg for her life even if the guy doesn't come in the room ( Willie on the other hand will hide under the bed, play dead, or even offer to help the guy rob the house next door if he leaves Willie's dry bar alone).

If the operator puts you on hold, you hang up, call the nearest funeral home and tell them they have a new client, and they'll find him laying quietly on the floor in your living room ... and watch out for the pool of blood, it might be slippery.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Raven

Think about it:

You wake up in the middle of the night to thick smoke...you call 911...nobody comes or, more likely, the operator tells you to get yourself, your kids, your elderly mother and your pets out of the house because responders are spread so thin that they can't get to you for 30 minutes.
    I don't live in an over populated, demoshit controlled blue shithole for a good reason.

Irrelevant.

You wake up in the middle of the night and realize that someone is in your house... you call 911...the operator puts you on hold.
    Sweetheart, if someone is in my house in the middle of the night, a call to 911 is a courtesy to let them know they can scrape the perps off of my floor when they get there. No one is better prepared to handle the defense of my home than I and considering how many members of my family are trained in firearms discipline and marksmanship, any one that is foolish enough to break into my house will leave feet first.

Irrelevant.

You wake up in the middle of the night with chest pains...you call 911...EMT's are on a call elsewhere and there is no coverage.
    More than just I trained in CPR, first aid, and more than 1 licensed driver who knows how to get to the ER which is 6 minutes away.

Irrelevant.

Your kid comes home from school and tells you that he hasn't been called on in months because his class is so big...says he hasn't had a word with his overwhelmed teacher since the beginning of the school year.
    I am filling in holes at night left by the "education" my children get at the hands of overpaid government educators (an involved and concerned parent - what a concept!). One child is homeschooled so he gets lots of attention from the "teacher".

Irrelevant.

Now, Mitt Romney "resides" in Belmont, Massachusetts, one of the wealthest towns in the state and probably in the country. They will fund all the police and firefighters they want because they have the money. It does not matter if other less well off communities are bleeding. And when they rush Mitt to one of the Boston hospitals, there will be no waiting for hours to be seen like the rest of us.
    A state and local municipality problem that has nothing to do with the Chief Executive of the Federal Government.

Irrelevant.

Oh, and schools...even the wealthy Belmont public school system wasn't good enough for Mitt's kids. He sent them to the Belmont Hill School, a private school about a block from his home...know for its small classes and personal attention.
    Considering that you sent your trust fund drunkard of a child to private schools, this point is also irrelevant. However, I do want to thank you for making a very clear statement for need of a good school voucher program.

Mitt, you supercillious empty suit...you know NOTHING, NOTHING about the lives of real Americans.
    Raven, you insipid twat, you know less about the lives of everyday Americans than Mitt Romney could ever hope to forget. The only DUmbass that knows less is the living on the hill, rich bitch kpete.

This is the reason you shouldn't post after a night of heavy drinking. Or, in the case of this DUmmy, a day of heavy drinking.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

As you see here this is a prime example of the ignorant democrat that blindly trusts big brother government to come protect him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    I don't live in an over populated, demoshit controlled blue shithole for a good reason.

Irrelevant.

Sweetheart, if someone is in my house in the middle of the night, a call to 911 is a courtesy to let them know they can scrape the perps off of my floor when they get there. No one is better prepared to handle the defense of my home than I and considering how many members of my family are trained in firearms discipline and marksmanship, any one that is foolish enough to break into my house will leave feet first.

Irrelevant.

More than just I trained in CPR, first aid, and more than 1 licensed driver who knows how to get to the ER which is 6 minutes away.

Irrelevant.

I am filling in holes at night left by the "education" my children get at the hands of overpaid government educators (an involved and concerned parent - what a concept!). One child is homeschooled so he gets lots of attention from the "teacher".

Irrelevant.

A state and local municipality problem that has nothing to do with the Chief Executive of the Federal Government.

Irrelevant.

Considering that you sent your trust fund drunkard of a child to private schools, this point is also irrelevant. However, I do want to thank you for making a very clear statement for need of a good school voucher program.

Raven, you insipid twat, you know less about the lives of everyday Americans than Mitt Romney could ever hope to forget. The only DUmbass that knows less is the living on the hill, rich bitch kpete.

CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Raving-Lunatic
    Then you realize that your chosen god, O Blah Blah The Magnificent, has even less in common with real Americans than Mitt, and admit to yourself what a pathetic moron you are.

Have another Cheeto and leave real thought to people with operable brains.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post