Thread: Michelle Obama - don't vote for 'cute' Palin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1 Michelle Obama - don't vote for 'cute' Palin 
    Senior Member GrumpyOldLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,304
    Bitter Half makes *wink wink nudge nudge * remarks

    Michelle Obama told a group of people not to vote for a candidate because 'she's cute'.

    Then the typical Obama dramatic pause followed.

    And of course then the Obamabots roared their approval at the slam.

    Then wifepoo said she was just talking about herself being cute.

    It was another 'wink wink nudge nudge' moment .... typical obama style ....

    - just like the lipstick on a pig comment
    - just like the 'rapper brushing his shoulders off' body language of obama towards Hillary.
    - just like Obama giving Hillary the finger.

    All were *wink wink nudge nudge* moments complete with dramatic pause and audience approval.

    The Bitter Half is following in her hubbys footsteps.

    makes me barf!
     

  2. #2  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    Bitter Half makes *wink wink nudge nudge * remarks

    Michelle Obama told a group of people not to vote for a candidate because 'she's cute'.

    Then the typical Obama dramatic pause followed.

    And of course then the Obamabots roared their approval at the slam.

    Then wifepoo said she was just talking about herself being cute.

    It was another 'wink wink nudge nudge' moment .... typical obama style ....

    - just like the lipstick on a pig comment
    - just like the 'rapper brushing his shoulders off' body language of obama towards Hillary.
    - just like Obama giving Hillary the finger.

    All were *wink wink nudge nudge* moments complete with dramatic pause and audience approval.

    The Bitter Half is following in her hubbys footsteps.

    makes me barf!
    The dog-face bitch is jealous because she can not match up to Palin in appearance and intellect.
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,768
    Am I back in fifth grade? That's all you have MO?

    I can smell the desperation from here.
    Be Not Afraid.
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,125
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The dog-face bitch is jealous because she can not match up to Palin in appearance and intellect.
    Now, don't go insulting dogs.:)
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Ree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nashnille
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Now, don't go insulting dogs.:)
    :D:D

    What is it with MO? every time she opens her mouth she puts her foot in it..
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    What is it with MO? every time she opens her mouth she puts her foot in it..
    I just said the same thing about Biden.

    They should campaign together and then we can have a contest to see who will say the dumbest shit when replying to the same question.
    Be Not Afraid.
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member BEG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    :D:D

    What is it with MO? every time she opens her mouth she puts her foot in it..
    Maybe she is related to Biden.
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Now, don't go insulting dogs.:)
    Ruff, ruff:):)
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member GrumpyOldLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    :What is it with MO?
    She's ugly.
    She's dumb (did you read her college thesis?).
    She's an affirmative action charity case.
    She's a racist pig.
    She's bitter. VERY BITTER.
    She feels entitled.

    I could go on. But that's 'what is with MO'. :p
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member LibraryLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,748
    Michelle Obama told a group of people not to vote for a candidate because 'she's cute'.
    One slight problem. What office is Michelle running for?
    You can't vote for her.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •