Thread: BDS...just amazing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    I have a Fillmore and two non-consecutive Cleveland heads I would trade for a Jackson and a Whig to be named later.
    I know where you can get a Jackson, but I'm holding out for a Coolidge and a Reagan.

You should try this place. http://www.dcgiftshop.com/Busts%20and%20Portraits/

No Whigs, but a very nice reproduction of Houdan's bust of Washington, as well as a number of other presidents.

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I'm sure the Libtard reaction would have been as mild if it had been Clinton's or Obama's.

In any case, HBO said they are sorry.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    In any case, HBO said they are sorry.
    They're sorry they got caught. They're changing their story as we speak (well, write):

The producing duo released their own, too: "We use a lot of prosthetic body parts on the show: heads, arms, etc. We can't afford to have these all made from scratch, especially in scenes where we need a lot of them, so we rent them in bulk. After the scene was already shot, someone pointed out that one of the heads looked like George W. Bush. In the DVD commentary, we mentioned this, though we should not have. We meant no disrespect to the former President and apologize if anything we said or did suggested otherwise."
    So now it wasn't just a GWB head they had "lying around." Now it just happened to look like him. Riiiiiiight.

We are sorry this happened and will have it removed from any future DVD production.
    BDSers pwnd. Now the only jerks who can enjoy the scene are those who illegally taped the show during its initial airing.

Even with this incident I don't plan to stop watching the show. It's a good series in my opinion and my favorite character so far is Tyrion Lannister (the dwarf).
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Even with this incident I don't plan to stop watching the show. It's a good series in my opinion and my favorite character so far is Tyrion Lannister (the dwarf).
    I've checked it out and I wasn't impressed. Just seems like a vehicle for getting from one blood- or sex-drenched scene to the next.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    If I was getting HBO this wouldn't stop me from watching the program but nothing gets on TV shows by "accident" It was a cheap shot the producers probably figured would be a "private" joke on the set.

It's annoying to certain people and nothing more. However, had that been Obama's head, I'm sure RACISM would have been screamed from the Lib rooftops and people would have been fired.
    May the FORCE be with you!