Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post

PS ... Qu'est-ce que tu as eu pour ton anniversaire?
    Le diner, c'est assez d'un cadeau. :)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Happy Birthday Linda!

Happy birthday Linda. It's my son's birthday, too, so was on the phone most of the evening. What was your selection from the menu for your birthday dinner?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I hope you had a great day and a very Blessed year to follow! Happy birthday, Linda!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Happy birthday Linda. It's my son's birthday, too, so was on the phone most of the evening. What was your selection from the menu for your birthday dinner?
    It was phenomenal. I had a lobster and crab dish. The presentation was amazing. It was a shelled lobster, with the claws at the “10 and 2” position, with a crescent of orange, grapefruit, and kiwi wedges arced between them; the tail meat was split in two and curved along the sides; the end of the tail shell was at the 6 o’clock position on the dish, and the “body” of the lobster was suggested by lumps of jumbo crabmeat, arranged neatly up the middle in a chevron pattern. Just gorgeous. Not “too pretty to eat”, though – what an annoying concept!
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken