Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1 Whats that I smell? oh ya, its desperation... 
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,157
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/13/madonn...-rome-concert/


    Ugh lady no one but mo's wants to see your ass honey child.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Her ass ain't bad for a 53 year old. It doesn't look worse for the wear anyway.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Drive-by Poster ABC in Georgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/13/madonn...-rome-concert/


    Ugh lady no one but mo's wants to see your ass honey child.
    Um ... dare I ask, Bailey? What are "mo's?"

    I honestly don't know.

    ~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,157
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Her ass ain't bad for a 53 year old. It doesn't look worse for the wear anyway.
    Good lighting will work wonders, just that she seems to be going that extra mile to get noticed lately.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Western MI
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Um ... dare I ask, Bailey? What are "mo's?"

    I honestly don't know.

    ~ ABC
    psst, I don't know either.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.



    Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •