1. #1 Breaking News? CNN Listens to Sandra Fluke Explain Why She's Voting for Obama 
    Link
    Breaking news! Liberal activist Sandra Fluke will be voting for President Obama! CNN thought this announcement not only worthy of a CNN.com op-ed, but hosted Fluke in person for an interview during the 9 a.m. hour of Newsroom on Thursday.

Fluke was welcomed on cable news after she was publicly defamed by Rush Limbaugh -- and was published on CNN.com -- and on Thursday CNN's Carol Costello hailed her as the "woman who became the face of the fight over whether insurance plans should cover contraceptives." So the religious organizations who were affected by the HHS birth control mandate were not also the faces of the debate?

As she began the interview, Costello had to tee Fluke up one more time about the Rush Limbauh controversy, playing the "slut" remark. "So, when you hear that stuff from Rush Limbaugh today, what goes through your mind?" she asked the liberal activist.

In her special to CNN.com that Costello twice mentioned, Fluke sounds the alarm about how "rights that generations of women fought so hard to achieve could be rolled back easily," and hits Romney for offering "only frightening promises to send us backward."

Costello did press her guest over the youth unemployment rate under Obama – before referring to her CNN.com article one more time. "But when you look at the unemployment figures for young people, they are pretty abysmal. Why should young people, the millennial generation, enthusiastically support this president?"
    There's a transcript at the link, but this particularly caught my eye:

COSTELLO: But when you look at the unemployment figures for young people, they are pretty abysmal. Why should young people, the millennial generation, enthusiastically support this President?

FLUKE: Actually, I saw something on ABC recently that things are increasingly – that this is the best time for employment opportunities for young college graduates since this recession started. And I think that the difference between Governor Romney and President Obama is that both of them are very focused on improving the economy for all of us, but President Obama is focused on improving it for all of us, not just for a select, wealthy few, and he's focused on making sure that we have the rights and protections that we need in those jobs and in that workplace.
    Is it just me or does the bolded part make no sense?
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

When did Fluke ever make sense?
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Who is she trying to kid, we extremely wealthy make our money selling things to employed peasants not unemployed peasants, so run along and make money at your trivial little jobs!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Sandra Fluke is such a media whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Who is she trying to kid, we extremely wealthy make our money selling things to employed peasants not unemployed peasants, so run along and make money at your trivial little jobs!

CNN telling us that Fluke plans on voting for Obama has the same impact on me if they have breaking news that water is wet.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.