Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
The fact that they allowed those savages to live this long shows remarkable restraint.
Real restraint would be for for O Blah Blah to shut his enormous piehole for 10 minutes or stay off the golf course for a week.
I realized I shouldn't let this go by without comment.

Obama Plays Golf for the 100th Time of His Presidency
The money shot:
George W. Bush gave up golfing in 2003, explaining his rationale five years later in an interview with POLITICO, saying it was wrong to play during wartime:
I don’t want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf. I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal.
Obama clearly disagrees and has been unperturbed by criticism of his golf, maintaining a steady pace even during an election year.
And for a memory that screams hypocrisy:
Flashback: Axelrod called (GHW) Bush 'out of touch' for playing golf in a bad economy
Video from 1994 has surfaced of David Axelrod, President Obama’s chief campaign strategist, calling former President George H.W. Bush “out of touch” for “tastelessly” playing golf while trying to convince voters that the economy is improving.

“Bush tastelessly did it, often from the ninth hole, and from the cigar boat and other places,” Axelrod said.

Added the adviser: “The impression you got was that he was out of touch.”

Throughout his presidency, Obama has been known to hit the links nearly every week.

Axelrod explained in the 1994 interview that if “you cite these statistics that say the economy is improving, you almost do political damage to yourself.”

“If you stand up and claim great progress, you are only frustrating this alienated middle class more,” he said.

For being such a supposed 'high tech president', it's hilarious that this is even an issue.