Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Eyelids admits: "The MSM is in the tank for Obama so I'm not worried..." 
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    The MSM is in the tank for Obama so I'm not worried about McCain getting any message out.

Just in case there was ever any doubt.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Eyelids
    1) I'd like somebody to prove my statements isn't true (No FOX allowed).

2) I'd like somebody to prove having the MSM on my side is a bad thing.

You'll have your replay on Nov. 5th.

Till then you keep on, keeping on. :D:D:D

The question isn't whether it's true (we all know that it is), or that having them on your side is a bad thing (although it can be, just look at the blowback from the Palin attacks). The question is whether the media is biased in favor of the left. Most liberals would put their testicles in a couldron of sulphuric acid before they'd admit it (especially the feminists), but you gave it up without a fight.

On behalf of all of us who knew the truth, it's nice to here someone admit it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar

Can't. You are correct on this. The media IS in the tank FOR Obama and it IS a good thing for your side, but a potentially disastrous thing for the United States.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Everyone knows the media is far left. Having them on your side is a good thing for moonbats, but most people are smart enough to think for themselves.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

You are 100% correct. The media is definately not presenting Americans with news, it's indoctrinating them with agenda. You are 100% correct. They are 'in the tank' for marxist corrupt Obama.

One look at Nazi germany should be enough.

Compare what the MSM and the 'educators' in this country are doing - with what happened in pre-WWII Nazi Germany. The agenda. The media. The ignorance. The Hitler rallies compared with the Obama rallies. The Hitler salute and the Obama salute. The bent iron cross of the nazis and the stupid Obama sunrise symbol - everywhere.

We shouldn't have to hold your hand through this. It's very obvious.

Eyelids
    Oh my god you just compared MSNBC to the SS?

We've hit a new low folks.

Oh my god you just compared MSNBC to the SS?

We've hit a new low folks.
    Umm, the SS didn't control the German media in WW2 Blinky. The SS was created in 1929 as the personal bodyguard for Hitller. Later in 1940 it was split into to organizations, the Waffen-SS, combat units considered to be the elite of the German Wehrmacht, and the Allgemeine-SS who were in charge of the death camps and the "Final Solution". Joseph Goebbels was head of the the Nazi Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, responsible for the rallys and media of Germany at the time.

The new low is showing just how ignorant you really are Blinky. Obama's rallys bring back memories of the rallys Hitler used to have. You definately need to get a refund from that college you attended. You were ripped off nine ways to Sunday if that's an example of the education you recieved.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Umm, the SS didn't control the German media in WW2 Blinky. The SS was created in 1929 as the personal bodyguard for Hitller. Later in 1940 it was split into to organizations, the Waffen-SS, combat units considered to be the elite of the German Wehrmacht, and the Allgemeine-SS who were in charge of the death camps and the "Final Solution". Joseph Goebbels was head of the the Nazi Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, responsible for the rallys and media of Germany at the time.

The new low is showing just how ignorant you really are Blinky. Obama's rallys bring back memories of the rallys Hitler used to have. You definately need to get a refund from that college you attended. You were ripped off nine ways to Sunday if that's an example of the education you recieved.
    I was making a point you dolt. But knowing what the Wehrmacht is makes you really smart there big boy! Keep comparing Obama to Hitler and see where it gets you.