1. #1 If I hear this one more time I am going to scream... 
    Yes we understand DUmmies Ronald Reagan got amnesty for 3million illegals(which was a bad idea if i may say so) but BUT he at least went through congress. Please stop trying to throw this in our faces.

Its like a Democrat talking point

It's not "like" a Democrat talking point. It's exactly a Democrat talking point.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    It's not "like" a Democrat talking point. It's exactly a Democrat talking point.
    Yep, and it's just as stupid and ignorant as every other of their talking points.

And that's where this obama thing is heading. They aren't going to stop with this end run around Congress. They fully intend to implement another amnesty, with or without congress.

Once this goes into effect, it's a done deal regardless of November's outcome. No Republican will stop it, although I can see Sessions, West and maybe a handful of others trying. The rest won't want to be seen as the bad guys and this BS pseudo Dream Act will stand.

I hope I'm wrong, but as soon as I saw it that's the feeling I had.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

He will decree as many executive orders as possible before he leaves office, the other branches of government that are supposed to be checks and balances against the abuse of power will stand on the sidelines and whimper and do little or nothing to stop it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Yes we understand DUmmies Ronald Reagan got amnesty for 3million illegals(which was a bad idea if i may say so) but BUT he at least went through congress. Please stop trying to throw this in our faces.

Reagan was a closet democrat, dontchaknow

Maobama is trying to reshape that presidency... people who remember aren't buying it.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post

Oh, and Bailey, don't scream. You sound like a prepubecent girl when you do...

I need my sleep
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    He will decree as many executive orders as possible before he leaves office, the other branches of government that are supposed to be checks and balances against the abuse of power will stand on the sidelines and whimper and do little or nothing to stop it.
    He's a very dangerous man who has no respect for our system of government. If he loses (and I pray that he does) he'll be even worse than Bubba Clinton in those final days. I hope the Republicans have the guts to reverse the damage he will do.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    He's a very dangerous man who has no respect for our system of government. If he loses (and I pray that he does) he'll be even worse than Bubba Clinton in those final days. I hope the Republicans have the guts to reverse the damage he will do.
    I wonder if MOOc-HELL will keep the china? Will the Marxist Bama Butt Kissers steal and vandalize the White House like the smelly hippy Klintoon gang??
    What wonders lay in store for OUR White House when the Marxists are thrown out on their butts??
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand