Thread: Bill Maher: RACISM!!!
#1 Bill Maher: RACISM!!!06-18-2012, 09:17 AM
Published: 7:56 AM 06/16/2012
While Maher mocked the images, he neglected to provide context for the stories Drudge attached to the pictures — nor did Maher explain why he went all the way back to the month of April for his examples.
Additionally, the HBO host overplayed the images’ prominence, as shown from research based on the Drudge Report Archives:
- The Mike Tyson image accompanied an April 12 story in which the former boxer expressed disgust at the fact that George Zimmerman, the Florida man charged in the murder of Trayvon Martin, had not yet been shot.
- The Louis Farrakhan picture was attached to an April 17 story in which the black nationalist heaped praise on conservative commentator Pat Buchanan — calling him a “great Republican.”
- On April 5, a picture of Marion Barry was featured atop a story of the D.C. Council member and former D.C. mayor expressing anger at the District’s Asian-American community for opening businesses in the city, instead of African Americans. “We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops,” Barry said. “They ought to go. I’m going to say that right now. But we need African-American businesspeople to be able to take their places, too.”
- The picture of MSNBC host Al Sharpton and Attorney General Eric Holder appeared on April 11, with a story about Holder praising the left-wing activist for his efforts — protesting and rallying — on behalf of slain Florida teen Trayvon Martin.
- Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s picture was featured with an April 10 story about the president’s former pastor claiming that “white supremacy” is driving “world policy” and that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas worships “some other god.
- April 27’s Michael Jordan picture appeared with a story about how the Charlotte Bobcats’ basketball team owner presided over the “NBA’s worst team ever.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/16/bi...#ixzz1y98BvnOyMay the FORCE be with you!
06-18-2012, 10:00 AM
He'd cry racism if NO blacks were on the site. Hey Bill, who's fault is it that the black people he posted are idiots, criminals and the like? Hint: Not Drudge's.Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.
06-18-2012, 12:38 PMOlde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|