Thread: cindy sheehan

1. #1 cindy sheehan 
    historian (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-10-08 01:13 AM
    Original message
    cindy sheehan
    I dont know if she has a web site but i think we should all start emailing her to begin contacting parents of dead soldiers in order to start a class action suit against bush for wrongful death (murder). She has courage and perhaps something will happen.
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peake (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-10-08 01:15 AM
    Response to Original message
    1. I'll kick and recommend that!

Peake (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-10-08 01:19 AM
    Response to Reply #3
    4. They were lies based upon a desire to create a corporate monopoly (oil).
    When he's impeached and prosecuted, we can add murder to the list of charges. The 9/11 families may want in on that as well.
    Teh stupid, it... it hurts!!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3417774
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

With God as my witness I will never eat a cheeto again. If itmakes ya teh stooopid like that.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Sonnabend
    Peake (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-10-08 01:19 AM
    Response to Reply #3
    4. They were lies based upon a desire to create a corporate monopoly (oil).
    When he's impeached and prosecuted, we can add murder to the list of charges.
    The date today is the 10th of June 2008. The election is in the first week of November 2008

There are less than sixteen weeks before the big day..and there is no way in HELL the Dems will even think of that poison pill...and for the last time, DUmmies....to start impeachment they need PROOF.

And there is none because he has committed no crime.

Wanna know why Wexler and Kookcinich are so quiet? The Dems have muzzled them and told them to shut the hell up.

Go ahead..be my guest..and get ready to live back in the political wilderness again for another fifteen years. They have had years for this...and it has not happened because they know full well that the talking points you are churning out will fall to shreds once brought into the spotlight.

Recently, if you remember, the Republicans called your bluff, and called for a floor vote. Your lot went to pieces so fast the Senate got hit by the shrapnel, and that fifteen foot skidmark on the floor you will see next time you visit, is from the burning rubber Pelosi laid down when she slammed on the brakes, and shifted into reverse at warp nine!!!

She raised the white flag so fast even the French were impressed.:D:D

The Dems could not get away from this train wreck fast enough, they threw it into a committee where said impeachment motions were quietly, and permanently, buried for all time.

No Fitzmas for you.
    No chimpeachment for you.

Hey DUmmies...do you hear that sound??

That's me..laughing at you until eternity

It's OVER.

Uh..... who?

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Uh..... who?
    yeah thats what I was thinking....

Just like those drowning sheep mentos or somthing......

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Uh..... who?
    You're not the only one.

7. #7 Good Grief! 
    That picture reminds me of the Arrested Development episode "Good Grief." I can hear that sad Charlie Brown Christmas music when I look at it.

Hey DUer historian, what Sheehan does is not driven by courage, and it's DEFINITELY not motivated by a devotion to what's right or by a desire to honor the memory of Casey Sheehan; What she does is motivated ENTIRELY by her own bloated ego, and a desire to inflate it even further.

Even if she does have "Courage," that doesn't necessarily mean she's doing the right thing. As my CU name indicates, I LOVE movies, and watch loads of them. I can think offhand of a LOT of movies that have villains who do things that can be considered courageous, but that doesn't mean what they are doing is right (i.e. in the first 'Spider- Man' movie, Norman Osborne could be seen as courageous for willingly testing the performance- enhancer serum on himself to save his company from going under, but it caused him to become a homicidal psychopath).

In either case, I think it's safe to say that there's no chance of impeachment. Even if they had any kind of actual proof of wrongdoing on the part of anyone in the GOP (And sorry DUmmies, howling that the American troops who died in Iraq were "Murdered" by Bush doesn't count as proof), there's no way they could get it through before Bush and Cheney leave office. Look at how long the Clinton impeachment process took.