Thread: The WI election was stolen. Exit polls prove it was.

1. #1 The WI election was stolen. Exit polls prove it was. 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002822454#post21

Huey P. Long (1,473 posts)

Wisconsin: None dare call it vote rigging

COLUMNS
    Bob Fitrakis

Wisconsin: None dare call it vote rigging
    June 14, 2012

If vote-rigging prospers, none may call it vote-rigging. It simply becomes the new norm. Once again, the universal laws of statistics apply only outside U.S. borders. The recall vote in Wisconsin produced another significant 7% discrepancy between the unadjusted exit poll and the so-called "recorded vote." In actual social science, this level of discrepancy, with the results being so far outside the expected margin of error would not be accepted.

When I took Ph.D. statistics to secure my doctorate in political science, we were taught to work through the rubric, sometime referred to as HISMISTER. The "H" stood for an explanation of the discrepancy rooted in some historical intervention, such as one of the candidates being caught in a public restroom with his pants down and a "wide stance" soliciting an undercover cop. The "I" that came next suggested we should check our instrumentation, that is, are the devices adequately reporting the data?

Here's where U.S. elections become laughable. A couple of private companies, count our votes with secret proprietary hardware and software, the most notable being ES&S. Every standard of election transparency is routinely violated in the U.S. electronic version of faith-based voting. How the corporate-dominated media deals with the issue is by "adjusting the exit polls." They simply assume the recorded vote on easily hacked and programmed private machines are correct and that the international gold standard for detecting election fraud exit polls must be wrong.

They are not going to go through the rest of the acronym and check to see if the Sample makes sense, that the right Measurements are being taken, or whether or not there's been a breakdown in Implementing the exit polling. They won't check to see if the representative Size of the polling numbers are accurate, or if there are problems with the pollster's Technique, or if there was human Error, or if there's just bad Recording going on.

full-
    http://freepress.org/columns/display/3/2012/1936
    Here we go again. Every time they lose an election they scream "Theft". They can't accept the simple fact that their cause was rejected.
    A couple of posters try to talk sense to the loonies but they get flamed.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Hey Skinner, you better let TruthIsAll back on DU for the election!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Those official exit polls sure do vex us Conservatives. Why don't we just count those OFFICIAL exit polls instead of those secret electronic tamper proof ballots. It's probably in the Constitution you know?

We ALL know that people wouldn't dare lie to a scruffy hippy or some overweight never had a real job minority woman asking us how we voted.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I checked TIA's website a few days afterward, and nothing. Sadly...was looking to glean his "wisdom".
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Oh man, that is EXACTLY what went through my mind when I saw the thread title!

Huey Long, all your election are belong to us! You are loser! For great justice!

We should trust exit polls over actual votes.

"When I took Ph.D. statistics to secure my doctorate in political science,"

This proves he's an 'expert' and all knowing. He allegedly has a doctorate in political science. I am less than impressed. I wonder, does mentioning a supposed Ph.D give him credibility? It doesn't seem to have given him intelligence.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    We should trust exit polls over actual votes.

"When I took Ph.D. statistics to secure my doctorate in political science,"

This proves he's an 'expert' and all knowing. He allegedly has a doctorate in political science. I am less than impressed. I wonder, does mentioning a supposed Ph.D give him credibility? It doesn't seem to have given him intelligence.
    I agree that we should abolish elections and just rely upon exit polls. Think of the money the states would save.

Does a getting a doctorate in PoliSci qualify you to be a community organizer?

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Those official exit polls sure do vex us Conservatives. Why don't we just count those OFFICIAL exit polls instead of those secret electronic tamper proof ballots. It's probably in the Constitution you know?

We ALL know that people wouldn't dare lie to a scruffy hippy or some overweight never had a real job minority woman asking us how we voted.
    I've posted it before but I've never been exit polled, and if I was I would lie. Nunya bidness who I voted for slim!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

the international gold standard for detecting election fraud exit polls
    Don't overplay your hand, nitwit.