1. #1 Schweizer Applauds Barr Slamming Pelosi For Insider Trading 
    Three things before you read this story. #1 Even a broken clock is right sometimes, #2 I know, I know, Roseanne sucks and #3 her picture is on the breitbart site so consider yourself warned.
    Link
    Say what you will about Roseanne Barr's Green Party politics. The former sitcom star occasionally targets powerful people on the Left with the same gonzo spirit she reserves for the Right.

Barr took to Twitter last night after watching a repeat of the "60 Minutes" Congressional insider trading report based on Breitbart News Contributing Editor Peter Schweizer's book, Throw Them All Out.

Barr called House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi a "criminal" and a "reptile" for her trading maneuvers, adding the San Francisco liberal "needs to go."

Schweizer told Big Hollywood he applauds Barr for calling out someone on her side of the ideological aisle:
    Last night 60 Minutes re-aired and updated the congressional insider trading story that first ran last November. The story was based on my book and 60 Minutes boldly went after several political figures and congress quickly passed an imperfect law making congressional insider trading illegal. One of those highlighted in the story was Nancy Pelosi and Roseanne Barr has now rendered her opinion that what she did was "criminal." Kudos to Ms. Barr for calling out someone she agrees with on the issues.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    #3 her picture is on the breitbart site so consider yourself warned.
    [
    I once had a nightmare where she was Barr naked!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I once had a nightmare where she was Barr naked!
    I'm glad you're ok!

Banned
    Oh, fuck me!! Newt Gingrigh came to DC in a fucking station wagon, basically broke. Now, he's a fucking multi-millionair. How do you think that happened?

This type of corruption and insider trading has gone on for years and BOTH sides are guilty as hell. Here's the rub - they weren't breaking any laws!!

Let that one sink in. THEY BROKE NO LAWS. That's how screwed up Congress is. They get to make investments based on nonpublic policy information.

The Stock Act has major flaws:

The STOCK Act still allows elected officials to own stock in industries they can affect with their political power. For example, a senator that owns an energy stock (NYSEArca:XLE - News) can still draft and pass laws that benefit his investment holdings. Isn't it obvious that allowing this kind of seedy behavior badly waters down the effectiveness of the STOCK Act?
    The Stock Act also failed to ban hedge funds from purchasing inside information from lobbyists who work on the Hill. So if you believe the current POTUS is 'anti-business', you're an ignorant twit.

You'll point the finger at the devil Pelosi, while rallying behind GOP reps who have been making millions off inside information.

Listen up folks at "Conservative" underground - you can't fix the system by only throwing out HALF the problem. You think cry baby Boehner is some kind of saint? Then you're more ignorant than the pot heads and drum bangers at OWS.

It's a big power tug-o-war and when you blindly vote for one party, you're basically giving up your freedom and liberty. You're giving away your vote to a group that might not always put your interests first.

Hey Retard, simmer down. Nobody was laying this entirely at the feet of American hating lefties except another far left, American Hating lefty- Roseanne Barr!.

Save your unsolicited lessons for your fellow drones. We here at CU, know no laws were broken. We're not like you idiots on the left that drink the approved Koolaid of our masters. We read on our own.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    Oh, fuck me!! blah blah blah typical mindless moonbat jibberish

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Oh, fuck me!! Newt Gingrigh came to DC in a fucking station wagon, basically broke. Now, he's a fucking multi-millionair. How do you think that happened?

This type of corruption and insider trading has gone on for years and BOTH sides are guilty as hell. Here's the rub - they weren't breaking any laws!!

Let that one sink in. THEY BROKE NO LAWS. That's how screwed up Congress is. They get to make investments based on nonpublic policy information.

The Stock Act also failed to ban hedge funds from purchasing inside information from lobbyists who work on the Hill. So if you believe the current POTUS is 'anti-business', you're an ignorant twit.

You'll point the finger at the devil Pelosi, while rallying behind GOP reps who have been making millions off inside information.

Listen up folks at "Conservative" underground - you can't fix the system by only throwing out HALF the problem. You think cry baby Boehner is some kind of saint? Then you're more ignorant than the pot heads and drum bangers at OWS.

It's a big power tug-o-war and when you blindly vote for one party, you're basically giving up your freedom and liberty. You're giving away your vote to a group that might not always put your interests first.
    Wow! Reading comprehension wasn't your strong suit, was it?

Serious question; Did your parents have any children survive birth?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Wow! Reading comprehension wasn't your strong suit, was it?

Serious question; Did your parents have any children survive birth?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Proof that TB is mentally challenged. Sentence 2 has nothing to do with sentence 1. So I guess we can see who the ignorant twit is.

Of course Obama isn't anti-business. He just want to choke them enough so they can pay taxes and nothing else. The unemployment figure proves that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Proof that TB is mentally challenged. Sentence 2 has nothing to do with sentence 1. So I guess we can see who the ignorant twit is.
    That's what happens when you cut and paste what people tell you to post.

As for Obama being anti-business...I believe he is...if that business isn't tied somehow to big labor.

Everything he's done since taking over has been aimed at killing off private industry or at the very least throttling it down to nothing.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.