1. #1 "trying to cover up your right-wing source" 
    TPaine7 (3,412 posts)

Border Patrol Group calls for Holder’s Resignation

Last edited Tue Jun 19, 2012, 11:05 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

I hope Holder can stop this from snowballing and hurting his boss:

The National Border Patrol Council, which represents all 17,000 of the agency’s non-supervisory agents, called for the resignation Monday of Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. for his role in the botched “Fast and Furious” gunrunning operation that resulted in the death of a U.S. Border Patrol agent.
    DanTex (1,416 posts)
    1. Someone's been reading the Washington Times but doesn't want anyone to know...

FYI, when you cut and paste a copyrighted passage verbatim, you're supposed to include a link back to the original. The fact that you are trying to cover up your right-wing source is no reason to ignore the TOS regarding copyrights. Like this:

The National Border Patrol Council, which represents all 17,000 of the agency’s non-supervisory agents, called for the resignation Monday of Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. for his role in the botched “Fast and Furious” gunrunning operation that resulted in the death of a U.S. Border Patrol agent.

LOL.

My left-wing source: http://www.democraticunderground.com/117245079

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    No way will Holder resign.

Has he cried RACISM yet????
    May the FORCE be with you!

DanTex (1,416 posts)
    1. Someone's been reading the Washington Times but doesn't want anyone to know...

Yes God forbid anyone read anything outher than the DU approved "news" sources.

WTF is this 1950's Russia or America? I can't tell when I see shit like this from teh DUmp.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

DanTex (1,416 posts)
    Someone wants to ignore the substance of the news story and instead focus on where it came from.