1. #1 Maher: GOP 'Party of the Apes' 
    You need not use the left's absurdly low and usually ridiculous standards surrounding what is and isn't racism when it comes to Barack Obama to be taken aback by crybaby Bill Maher's blog post yesterday:

Also because the idea that the blame for our government’s dysfunction is equally shared by the parties just is a giant, steaming mound of horseshit and anyone who has paid attention to politics over the last 20 years knows it. Or as I like to call it, “The Rise of the Party of the Apes.”
    Maher then went on to single out black Republican Congressman Allen West as an example:

Or take Allen West. Seriously, take him to the padded cell and give him 20 CCs of the high test. Ornstein and Mann start off their Post op-ed by noting that recently Rep. Allen West said that there are “78 to 81” Democrats in Congress who are members of the Communist Party. And not one Republican said, “Allen, come on. You’re making us look dumb.” Not one of the Republican candidates for president said anything. Because in today’s Republican Party, that’s not even edgy anymore. They probably saw him later on and were like, “Word, Allen. Word.” Because that’s how they think black people talk.
    Lest you think I'm overreacting, even MSNBC's unofficial web-branch over at Politico noticed this.

Maher will, however, pay no price for this. Crude, left-wing hitmen who pump $1 million into a pro-Obama super PAC rank higher in the media's politically correct pecking order than apostates like Allen West who dares to be a conservative patriot while wearing black skin.

Let's keep in mind that this is not dialogue in a comedy piece or monologue; this is a serious-minded blog post from Maher and obviously well thought out.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...pes-allen-west
    Last edited by txradioguy; 06-20-2012 at 08:36 AM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Obama got elected mainly because he's black. It's obvious from his supporters (like Maher). He calls the GOP the party of apes but if he called dems that he'd be a racist, right? Because the pres is black.

There's white people with white guilt who voted for him. There's 90 something % of blacks who voted for him because he's black and will tell you so, proudly.

Then there's those who throw out the most ridiculous criticism and then talk crap about Allen West (who dared to wander off the plantation) and he's not afforded the courtesy of being a 'real black man' because he's a conservative.

Hey Maher! Compare Obama's background in life to West's. You would be embarrassed if you had a brain.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Obama got elected mainly because he's black. It's obvious from his supporters (like Maher). He calls the GOP the party of apes but if he called dems that he'd be a racist, right? Because the pres is black.

There's white people with white guilt who voted for him. There's 90 something % of blacks who voted for him because he's black and will tell you so, proudly.

Then there's those who throw out the most ridiculous criticism and then talk crap about Allen West (who dared to wander off the plantation) and he's not afforded the courtesy of being a 'real black man' because he's a conservative.

Hey Maher! Compare Obama's background in life to West's. You would be embarrassed if you had a brain.
    97% of the black population voted for Obama in 2008.

And Maher can get away with stuff like this because he's a Libtard and as we've all seen before...being Liberal means you're racist homophobic bigoted comments and outbursts are forgiven and forgotten...if not completely ignored when you aim them against a Conservative...especially if that Conservative/Republican is black...a woman...hispanic or gay.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That million goes a loooooong way!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

They probably saw him later on and were like, “Word, Allen. Word.” Because that’s how they think black people talk.
    Apparently one person believes this, now who could it be Hmmm????
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

This is easy. When it comes to the left, if you're black and dare to stray from the plantation(let's face it, the left treats blacks like slaves still), you cease being black and become a dark colored white person, an Uncle Tom if you will. So, as long as you are no longer perceived as black, you can be ridiculed like any other 'rethug'. Hell, you can look like George Zimmerman who has more ethnic in him and he ended up being a "pussy ass cracka".
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

A guy who believes he is descended from apes is calling those he dislikes apes... interesting.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

97% of the black population voted for Obama in 2008.
    Thankfully, it seems that will not be repeated this year. Obama is hemorrhaging voters from all groups: blacks, women, Jews and gays.