#1 The President is correct in using Executive Privilege...06-20-2012, 03:31 PM
slor (5,336 posts)
The President is correct in using Executive Privilege...
there are several posters discussing how this "implicates" him, and how we were outraged when bush did such things. But we would not have been outraged in those cases if bush had exerted those powers in response to a dishonest investigation. The rethugs are refusing to investigate the people who started the program DURING the bush administration. I am glad to see the President do this, now I can only hope that the news media will begin to question those same rethugs as to why they will not question those former officials!Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.
06-20-2012, 03:45 PMThe rethugs are refusing to investigate the people who started the program DURING the bush administration.
- Join Date
- May 2012
06-20-2012, 03:52 PM
They can discuss it all they want, and those dems on the committee can scream all they like
There are some major differences.
1. Involved 300-400 guns, all of which are accounted for.
2. The Mexican Govt was aware of it, approved it and assisted us in tracking the guns.
3. Nobody died from those guns, on either side of the border.
Fast and Furious.....
1. At least 2000 guns, 1400 of which are still missing.
2. Mexico was NOT informed of the operation.
3. One Border Patrolman is dead.
4. Other F&F guns were found at other crime scenes here in the States.
5. At least 300 Mexican citizens from children to adults are dead.The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.
06-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Maobama knew what he was doing was illegal. He also knows that the Bush administration had nothing to do with Fast & Furious, if it had the documentation would've been brought forward showing as much...
No, Barry is in CYA mode, BIG-TIME!Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|