1. #1 Once again, DUmmies outraged over things they did themselves 
    Link
    DearAbby (11,356 posts)

Rachel's "One President at a time" Segment

Romney Campaign was irresponsible when questioning the President's foreign policy, while the President was OUT OF COUNTRY. Obama was working on behalf of the AMERICAN PEOPLE, as President of the United States.

Romney out respect for the office, and in the best interest of this country, should have declined to answer that question. The President was negotiating, he is representing THE AMERICAN people, officially.

THE MAN HAS NO CLUE, He could have screwed up Obama's chances to effectively negotiate. That was WRONG...I hope it was a mistake, and not a sabotage, because that my friends would have been TREASON.

This segment is Rachel's best. And this should be huge news.
    PUHLEEZ! I can't even begin to recall all the times DUmmies and their 'politicians' did worse.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Wait. What???

SABOTAGE?

TREASON!?

Obumbler is doing just fine, all by himself....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

DearAbby (11,357 posts)
    2. You don't bash the President on his effectiveness

View profile
    in foreign matters while the President is conducting official State business in a foreign country. YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT.
    Of course, this only applies to Dhimocrat presidents.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    You are all RACISTS!!!!!!!

May the FORCE be with you!

Yeah, right, DUmbass. You just don't do that. You just don't criticize the sitting President's foreign policy when that President is out of the country engaging in foreign policy himself.

Unless, of course, you're Barack Obama campaigning for the seat of that Presidency that you're criticizing. Then it's OK.

Posted 5/17/2008 3:08 AM | Comment | Recommend E-mail | Print |

WATERTOWN, S.D. — Barack Obama laid into John McCain on Friday for advancing a tough-guy foreign policy that he called "naive and irresponsible," serving notice that he's ready to launch a full-throttle challenge to the Republican presidential contender on international relations in the general election campaign.

Lumping McCain together with President Bush, Obama declared: "If they want a debate about protecting the United States of America, that's a debate I'm ready to win because George Bush and John McCain have a lot to answer for." He blamed Bush for policies that enhance the strength of terrorist groups such as Hamas and "the fact that al-Qaida's leadership is stronger than ever because we took our eye off the ball in Afghanistan," among other failings.
    By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG and JAD MOUAWAD
    Published: May 17, 2008

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia — President Bush used a private visit to King Abdullah’s ranch here on Friday to make another appeal for an increase in oil production that might give American consumers some relief at the gasoline pump. The Saudis responded by announcing they had decided a week ago on a modest increase of 300,000 barrels a day.

Yet again, Rachel Maddow is proven to be a big ol' liar. Imagine that.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Adam, I'm shocked I tell ya!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Adam, I'm shocked I tell ya!!!!
    But wait! There's more!

I hunted down someone other than serial liar Maddow's word on this, and I found a Politico article on the topic. Get this:

During a brief news conference Tuesday night to wrap up the two-day G-20 conference with world leaders here, the president rebuffed a mention of an op-ed last month published in Handelsblatt, Germany’s leading business newspaper, by Romney economic adviser R. Glenn Hubbard.
    So this isn't even something Romney said while Obama was sunning himself on a golf course in Cabo. It was something from a freaking month ago that he got asked about, and he tried to claim that he shouldn't be criticized when he's engaging in foreign policy (if you can call it that). Better yet, Obama is, in effect, arguing that no sitting President's foreign policy can ever be questioned. Get that? "Politics stops at the water's edge" now means that no sitting President's foreign policy can be questioned.

Raise your hand if you remember 2008. Raise your hand if you remember phrases like "cowboy diplomacy" and "Bush's failed foreign policy."

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    But wait! There's more!

I hunted down someone other than serial liar Maddow's word on this, and I found a Politico article on the topic. Get this:

So this isn't even something Romney said while Obama was sunning himself on a golf course in Cabo. It was something from a freaking month ago that he got asked about, and he tried to claim that he shouldn't be criticized when he's engaging in foreign policy (if you can call it that). Better yet, Obama is, in effect, arguing that no sitting President's foreign policy can ever be questioned. Get that? "Politics stops at the water's edge" now means that no sitting President's foreign policy can be questioned.

Raise your hand if you remember 2008. Raise your hand if you remember phrases like "cowboy diplomacy" and "Bush's failed foreign policy."

He's a spoiled little thug that somehow got elected POTUS.

IYADH, Saudi Arabia — President Bush used a private visit to King Abdullah’s ranch here on Friday to make another appeal for an increase in oil production that might give American consumers some relief at the gasoline pump. The Saudis responded by announcing they had decided a week ago on a modest increase of 300,000 barrels a day.
    So, instead of allowing oil companies to drill for oil more cleanly in the USA, we'd rather have Saudis increase oil production pumping out God knows how much ACTUAL pollution than the USA ever would nowadays.

Guess as long as environmentalists don't see the pollution it doesn't exist

Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    So, instead of allowing oil companies to drill for oil more cleanly in the USA, we'd rather have Saudis increase oil production pumping out God knows how much ACTUAL pollution than the USA ever would nowadays.

Guess as long as environmentalists don't see the pollution it doesn't exist
    You can thank the enviro-weenies who blocked more production here in the US for that. You have to remember that at the time of this report, gas was God-awful expensive, like $4/gallon with diesel around $5/gallon. The dreaded evil Chimpy McCokespoon Bu$hilter was trying to wrest some help from OPEC, which would have been immediate, and indeed did eventually bring down gas prices, which were below $2/gallon after the election six months after this report.