Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Debunking the Global warmin.... Climate Change myths, An Inconsistent Truth... 
    Needs people to buy movie posters so that it can go to DVD and request it on netflix!

He's a local talk show host and an extremely smart conservative, if it's one thing I've learned it's that 'uncle' phil is always there to shed conservative reasoning.

http://aninconsistenttruth.com/fr_thefilm.cfm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    Needs people to buy movie posters so that it can go to DVD and request it on netflix!

He's a local talk show host and an extremely smart conservative, if it's one thing I've learned it's that 'uncle' phil is always there to shed conservative reasoning.

http://aninconsistenttruth.com/fr_thefilm.cfm

Yes, drag the GOP deeper into the land of stupidity by being as anti-Science as possible.

Meanwhile, fires continue to burn the Mega-Church state of Colorado. Maybe Pat Robertson has some thoughts on how the Mega-Churches angered God.

In all seriousness, my heart goes out to the people suffering loss because of the fires and droughts. I spit on fake Christians like Pat Robertson and the energy industry shills who confuse people about the facts by bombarding TV and the internet with false science.

The problem is, and the new show on HBO points this out, the problem is that news networks insist on providing 'two sides' of a one-sided issue. Scientific consensus does not have 'two' sides. Decades of date and research do not have 'two' sides about the dangers of too much CO2 being pumped into the air. There may be variations on the possible outcomes of our present course, but the fact remains, that if we really care about the next generation, then we must get ourselves off of fossil fuels and stop pumping CO2 into the atmosphere. How long we have is open to debate and discussion. But there are NOT 'two sides' to the true/false notion of global warming and climate change.

Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    Yes, drag the GOP deeper into the land of stupidity by being as anti-Science as possible.

The problem is, and the new show on HBO points this out, the problem is that news networks insist on providing 'two sides' of a one-sided issue. Scientific consensus does not have 'two' sides. Decades of date and research do not have 'two' sides about the dangers of too much CO2 being pumped into the air. There may be variations on the possible outcomes of our present course, but the fact remains, that if we really care about the next generation, then we must get ourselves off of fossil fuels and stop pumping CO2 into the atmosphere. How long we have is open to debate and discussion. But there are NOT 'two sides' to the true/false notion of global warming and climate change.
    Just for grins, let me impart to you a bit of wisdom.......

I AM a scientist (albiet retired), I hold three advanced degrees one of which is a PhD in Physics, and I've read every paper presented on the subject of AGW......all of the presentations at Kyoto and Copenhagen., as well as all those that have come between.

Every one of them is flawed, filled with presumptions, erroneous data, and just guesses as to the subject of "climate change", not one of them presents final repeatable scientific validity on the subject........not one........ There is a reason that the scientific method demands repeatable testing and results......."climate change" comes nowhere close........

AGW is a myth, just like the myth that CO2 is a pollutant, and contributes to a rising atmospheric temperature. Paleogeologists have proven that many times in the history of mankind, CO2 levels have far exceeded those that are present in the atmosphere today. Global temperatures have varied widely (and proveably) for eons. CO2 levels have absolutely nothing to do with these variations, they are mostly attributable to solar emissions.

Global warming/climate change is simply a political scam by leftists the world over to wrench wealth from more industrialized nations to redistribute it to those they feel are "downtrodden"......typical leftist bullshit.......the biggest scam since the "The Ice Age is Coming!!" emergency in the late sixties and seventies.......they want to "equalize" all nations by robbing those that have successful industrial societies to benefit those who do not wish to develop their own economic success.

Leftists of the world aren't happy unless there is some "crisis" to exploit in order to redistribute wealth......if they can't find a real one, they invent one like AGW........

I'd be happy to provide you with access to all of the scientific data that establishes AGW as simply bullshit, but I'm fully aware that the discussions are far beyond your level of comprehension. You'd spend the rest of your life looking up scientific terms in a dictionary.......

And at least to me, after reading your posts, you really aren't that smart.......just a "parrot" repeating what you've been programmed to say. Not worth the investment in time and effort.

doc
    Last edited by TVDOC; 07-06-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Meanwhile, fires continue to burn the Mega-Church state of Colorado. Maybe Pat Robertson has some thoughts on how the Mega-Churches angered God.

In all seriousness, my heart goes out to the people suffering loss because of the fires and droughts. I spit on fake Christians like Pat Robertson and the energy industry shills who confuse people about the facts by bombarding TV and the internet with false science.

Scientific consensus has only one side, because it is groupthink, not science. There is a tremendous amount of evidence that contradicts the Anthropogenic Global Warming theory, but for some reason, the alarmists don't ever allow it to be discussed. Meanwhile, the sheer volume of fraudulent conduct by the alarmists, from destroying hard data to falsifying outcomes of studies, should set off alarm bells in any rational person. Would that you were one of them.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Scientific consensus has only one side, because it is groupthink, not science. There is a tremendous amount of evidence that contradicts the Anthropogenic Global Warming theory, but for some reason, the alarmists don't ever allow it to be discussed. Meanwhile, the sheer volume of fraudulent conduct by the alarmists, from destroying hard data to falsifying outcomes of studies, should set off alarm bells in any rational person. Would that you were one of them.
    True.....there is no such thing as a "consensus" in science.......only pseudoscience.

doc

Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post
    True.....there is no such thing as a "consensus" in science.......only pseudoscience.

doc
    You beat me to it - Consensus is due to one side outyelling the other - not providing a proof.

I am also a scientist and holder of multiple degrees. My occupation in the oil patch provided more than enough evidence for me to say - Yes, climate change is real ---- and it has been changing for over 2 million years.

Two points alone blow and claims of AGW out of the water. No model used to support AGW can come close to matching the past. No two of the alarmists can agree on where the temps should be measured to provide 'the right numbers.'
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Solar activity is in a up phase at the moment but dont let that big FUSION reactor in the sky have any effect in your thinking.

Do you know why those fires burn as fast and flare up as quickly as they do Spicoli? Because the state forestry service isn't allowed to go in and clear the deadfall and the burned trees from the previous fire season. So all of the trees that died from bugs or whatnot and were burned into charcoal the previous year are left to sit there...to be used as fuel the next summer when lightning strikes a tree during a thunderstorm and starts the whole process all over again.

When those fires occur these days...did you know that the fire fighters have a harder time getting to those fires?

Know why all of the above happens?

Because those supposed environmentally "friendly" groups that you Libtards love to support have blocked any efforts by state and local government and private companies to prevent what is going on in Colorado and New Mexico right now.

Every time a logging company wins a contract to clear out the deadfall...the environmentalist whackos...with the blessing of the Interior Dept. sue them to prevent them from removing burned out trees much less the dead ones from disease. They even prevent Native American tribes from doing this on their own land...which cuts off a source of income for them.

Fire fighters can't get to the fires as easily as they used to because the EPA and the Interior Dept. have restricted the number of fire roads on federal lands...where most of this crap begins anyway. They've also restricted where the big dozers can go that are needed to cut fire breaks to stop the fires from spreading.

So I gotta ask you Spicoli...why do you hate the environment so much? Why are you supporting people and agencies and groups that are hell bent on destroying our wilderness with their screwed up policies and rules?

I thought Libtards like you cherished nature?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Decades of date and research do not have 'two' sides about the dangers of too much CO2 being pumped into the air.
    So quit breathing Spicoli. That right there will reduce the CO2 emissions tremendously.

Oh wait...you didn't know that you pollute every time you exhale?

Hold your breath for awhile kid and ponder that.

Damn oxygen thief.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.