Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    Needs people to buy movie posters so that it can go to DVD and request it on netflix!

He's a local talk show host and an extremely smart conservative, if it's one thing I've learned it's that 'uncle' phil is always there to shed conservative reasoning.

http://aninconsistenttruth.com/fr_thefilm.cfm
    You live in Nashvegas, Wibbins?
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    Meanwhile, fires continue to burn the Mega-Church state of Colorado.
    Global warming caused fires in Colorado? I'm sure you have proof of this, right?

Oh, wait. No, you don't. You're just busy spouting the idiotic Al Gore line of blaming everything on global warming while you fellate your Excursion-driving demigod Al Gore.

In all seriousness, my heart goes out to the people suffering loss because of the fires and droughts. I spit on fake Christians like Pat Robertson and the energy industry shills who confuse people about the facts by bombarding TV and the internet with false science.
    Well, yeah, the false science of global warming does indeed bombard TV and indeed all other media with their lies.

The problem is, and the new show on HBO points this out, the problem is that news networks insist on providing 'two sides' of a one-sided issue. Scientific consensus does not have 'two' sides. Decades of date and research do not have 'two' sides about the dangers of too much CO2 being pumped into the air. There may be variations on the possible outcomes of our present course, but the fact remains, that if we really care about the next generation, then we must get ourselves off of fossil fuels and stop pumping CO2 into the atmosphere. How long we have is open to debate and discussion. But there are NOT 'two sides' to the true/false notion of global warming and climate change.
    Attention idiot: you should listen to an actual scientist instead of spouting your moronic emotion-based memes.

And if you are truly concerned about the amount of carbon dioxide out there, then you need to stop breathing. Unless and until you do that, you are a hypocrite of the highest order, complaining about carbon dioxide in the atmosphere while yourself adding to the "problem."

ETA: well, TRG beat me to it, but it bears repeating anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Global warming caused fires in Colorado? I'm sure you have proof of this, right?

Oh, wait. No, you don't. You're just busy spouting the idiotic Al Gore line of blaming everything on global warming while you fellate your Excursion-driving demigod Al Gore.

Well, yeah, the false science of global warming does indeed bombard TV and indeed all other media with their lies.

Attention idiot: you should listen to an actual scientist instead of spouting your moronic emotion-based memes.

And if you are truly concerned about the amount of carbon dioxide out there, then you need to stop breathing. Unless and until you do that, you are a hypocrite of the highest order, complaining about carbon dioxide in the atmosphere while yourself adding to the "problem."

ETA: well, TRG beat me to it, but it bears repeating anyway.

I never knew people could be so stupid and still use a computer.

Gulp, gulp, gulp goes the red tea. Now go out and vote for someone totally counter to your own interests.

It's magical stuff that red kool-aide tea.

tinkling adds a lot to the conversation don't he - NOT!

A waste of hard drive space and my time ......
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

TB again ASSumes he knows what's in another person's interest. My, my aren't you special.

Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Gulp, gulp, gulp goes the red tea. Now go out and vote for someone totally counter to your own interests.

It's magical stuff that red kool-aide tea.
    Tell ya what, shit-for-brains: name the person who has been harmed by global warming. I keep getting told that thousands have already died from global warming, so name one. Just one person. Name one person who has been directly, demonstrably harmed by global warming.

Good luck with that, as you skitter back to your Global Warming Alarmist Cult attempting to find evidence to back up your lie.

ETA: still waiting for your evidence that global warming caused the fires in Colorado. Bring your evidence, you lying turd.

They say CO2 is causing global warming, right? Well, the population has more than doubled since 1960 so my guess would be that adding over 3 billion CO2 exhalers to the equation doesn't help matters much.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I blah blah blah
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Talk to the Brits about global warming right now
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

You are living proof of that!

If the same "scientist" told you that shit smelled like roses you would believe that too!

It's really simple;
    1. You are a complete fucking idiot and product of the public educational system.
    2. You simply believe in it because it's trendy or PC with your liberal ass buddies.
    3. Not a one of you is capable of independent thought

Do us all a favor, don't breed and further contaminate the gene pool!
    Give a liberal a fish - he will eat for a day
    Teach a liberal to fish - he will come back tomorrow wanting more free fish!