1. #1 Occupy Los Angeles: THIS IS A POLICE STATE: 06/21/12 CCA RAID DEBRIEF 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I feel sorry for FWWM, the kid obviously has no life other than #OWS...

Fri Jun 22, 2012, 06:17 AM
    Fire Walk With Me (32,132 posts)

Occupy Los Angeles: THIS IS A POLICE STATE: 06/21/12 CCA RAID DEBRIEF

http://occupyla.tumblr.com/post/25637105036

Twitter: @occupyLA or @OWSLosAngeles

THIS IS A POLICE STATE: 06/21/12 CCA RAID DEBRIEF

#DEBRIEF

Tonight at 626Wilshire the police assaulted the camp because one lone participant was chalking. They surrounded him, wrestling him to the ground, unable to site the code they were enforcing. We reminded them that chalk is not vandalism, that it is not graffiti, it washes off, and at bare minimum it is free political speech.

We stood there, six peaceful protesters, standing our ground observing this injustice- filming the police. Questioning their authority. One pig tells us:

“Move to the corner of the sidewalk”
    “If you don’t do what i tell you, i will make you”

We had not moved any closer, we were not any threat to the police officers. We were peaceful protesters. The police called back up. Squad car after squad car pulled up.

They took out their batons. They took out their pepper spray. They began screaming in our face. They incited violence and began beating us. They dragged away three of our comrades. They were laughing. We stood our ground. They are the terrorists of the police state. Any fucking pig with a badge, baton and gun is a coward. LAPD is a fully funded, militarized gang.

ON A MORE PERSONAL NOTE:

These are my comrades. We work together, we love each other, we learn with each other, we are inspired, and choose to be deliberately free. They are targeting us, it is almost unbearable. We are a threat to no one other than the status quo and those who choose to make themselves enemies of rebirth and revolution.

We liberate space in front of the lobbyists, the financial and political elite, the bankers to protest the targeting of the homeless, the herding and purge of the poor on behalf of the private property owning class. This is what we get, this is the price of resistance. Constant brutality and repression, the court sytem, the prison industrial complex, monitoring and fucking fascism. The same factors that work to keep the poor and working class oppressed everyday since the dawn of time.

It gets worse for those in the struggle, before it gets better for anyone else. Both borders of the United States are experiencing mass social unrest, and this country is teetering on the edge of an awakening so brutal it can only go one of two ways. We all have power, how will you play into the history that is unfolding? They will come for your neighbor, and then they will come for you. We must unify. We must resist tyranny.

This is only about half the post and believe me it doesn't get any better. It's just more
    May the FORCE be with you!

We reminded them that chalk is not vandalism
    Seriously? You don't respect cops and you expect them to respect you? Good luck with that.

..standing our ground..
    There's a law called something similar to that.. did you have guns?

We had not moved any closer, we were not any threat to the police officers. We were peaceful protesters.
    Bull! When you don't do what they tell you to do, you just might get your butt beat. Cue Jeff Foxworthy.

..chose to be deliberately free..
    Free in America? You better keep your voice down or some wacko democrat will think you're a repug.

..targeting of the homeless,..
    You use the homeless to forward your own cause. What do YOU do for them?

..Both borders of the United States are experiencing mass social unrest,..
    I think the East/West coasts are experiencing that. Mainly because that's where most of the moonbats live.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Once again, these people want more government. With more government comes the need for more control.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

We are a threat to no one other than the status quo and those who choose to make themselves enemies of rebirth and revolution.
    = Anyone who disagrees with us is our enemy.

We liberate space in front of the lobbyists, the financial and political elite, the bankers to protest the targeting of the homeless, the herding and purge of the poor on behalf of the private property owning class.
    = We take over the property of our enemies without any legal right, and expect everyone to bow down and kiss our asses for it.

Thanks DUmmy bullshit artist. We get the picture.

Cops go after ONE GUY for defacing property and that means we are in a "police state?" These people are children! I know because I have three children and when they get punished for something, they act like it's the end of the world just like these protesters.

We are a threat to no one other than the status quo and those who choose to make themselves enemies of rebirth and revolution.
    Given the current state of the Occupy [bowel] movement, I think the rebirth got aborted.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Once again, these people want more government. With more government comes the need for more control.
    They only like it when the police control the other side -- i.e. us. Were the police to take down a lone Tea Party protester exactly like what happened to this Occupy vandal, everyone -- literally everyone -- on DU would be cheering it.