Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Activists Take Out Frustration on ... Ronald Reagan 
    This is really interesting behavior...

Last Friday, an attaché of important gay people from Philadelphia made a trip to Washington D.C. as invited guests of President Barack Obama for the White House’s first-ever gay pride reception. There, they danced to the sounds of a Marine Corps band; they dined on crab cakes and canapés; they hand-delivered letters from concerned citizens like this 18-year old who has had four people close to him gunned down, and noted rhyming raconteur CA Conrad; and some of them took advantage of photo opportunities to give the late President Ronald Reagan the middle finger.
    Whole Story Here

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

2. #2 Stay classy, libtards 
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...an_647733.html

Last Friday, an attaché of important gay people from Philadelphia made a trip to Washington D.C. as invited guests of President Barack Obama for the White House’s first-ever gay pride reception. There, they danced to the sounds of a Marine Corps band; they dined on crab cakes and canapés; they hand-delivered letters from concerned citizens like this 18-year old who has had four people close to him gunned down, and noted rhyming raconteur CA Conrad; and some of them took advantage of photo opportunities to give the late President Ronald Reagan the middle finger.
    Children.

This is the kind of infantile BS that makes them look like idiot children. I would expect this from a high school kid, not an adult on a tour of the White House.

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Keep it up and keep getting it in the press. Associating gay activist and idiot in the same sentence shouldn't take long.

Why aren't they flipping off Clinton? The guy signed DOMA. Again, idiots.
    Be Not Afraid.

They seem to forgot that in the 70s he publicly took a stand against the Briggs Initiative which would have made it illegal to hire homosexual teachers in California. The homosexual view of Reagan seem to be based entirely on the false notion that he didn't care about the AIDS epidemic in the 80s. This so far from the truth as to be laughable.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    This is the kind of infantile BS that makes them look like idiot children. I would expect this from a high school kid, not an adult on a tour of the White House.
    Hey, now. There are some high schoolers who are far more mature than this rabble. It would be fairer to compare them to middle schoolers.

In any case, liberalism thrives on immaturity. The minute people wake up and grow up, they dump liberalism. That's what happened to me. I was a liberal for most of the '90s (my early adulthood) because I was very immature.

The story quotes one of the immature attendees. who states that Reagan ignored AIDS while the disease virtually exploded in America. But obviously the individual is too lazy to do any real research on his own, and like most modern "liberals" tends to be content to get his information from well traveled talking points. He probably is unaware that many gay men ignored early warnings that the disease was spread by frequent sexual encounters and only changed their lifestyles after much of the damage had been done. I'm also sure that the full extent of the knowledge these idiots have of one of the most important presidents of the 20th century consists of hardly more than a foggy notion that "Reagan was evil."

and only changed their lifestyles after much of the damage had been done.
    Many haven't even done that yet to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

Not just a tour of the White House but as guests of Obama. And Obama says nothing.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.