Thread: The Muslim Rumor That Just Won't Die

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    black liberation theology is a form of communism, do some homework.
    I know what Black Liberation theology is. Maybe you should re-read what I said. I believe that HE thinks he is a Christian
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member DumbAss Tanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    ...The sooner we get him out of it, the better.

    Yes...it would be for his own good. And for the chillllldren, of course.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Not sure what he is, but I believe he at least thinks he is a Christian
    I can't imagine a believing Christian talking about how people bitterly cling to religion. That's something that someone who lacks any understanding of the comfort of faith would say.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,768
    Because of his father, every Muslim in the world thinks he's a Muslim.

    I think he's a Muslim because he's a lying ass. And just because I can. If I'm a racist because I disagree with his policies, he's a Muslim because I said so. ;)
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    6,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I can't imagine a believing Christian talking about how people bitterly cling to religion. That's something that someone who lacks any understanding of the comfort of faith would say.
    That and his shameless misquotes of the Bible to try and get his way ...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member DumbAss Tanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    That and his shameless misquotes of the Bible to try and get his way ...
    Hey, his Bible quotes are every bit as accurate as his Constitutional points...

    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,639
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Hey, his Bible quotes are every bit as accurate as his Constitutional points...

    And much more accurate than his economics.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    And much more accurate than his economics.
    His attacks against the economy have been precise and very effective!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member Chuck58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    His attacks against the economy have been precise and very effective!
    They have indeed. Given 4 more yrs with no worry about re-election, we won't have an economy or much of a country.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    148
    Good Golly Miss Molly, people, if this is still the only criticism/attacks from the far-right, the GOP is doomed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •