1. #1 Reagan, The GOP, And American Business Have Awaken "The Sleeping Dragon" 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    One of my DUmmie favorites!!

Sun Jun 24, 2012, 09:22 AM
    TheMastersNemesis

Reagan, The GOP, And American Business Have Awaken "The Sleeping Dragon"

Time to Kill the GOP as a party. Fuck these unAmerican bastards.

Folks sorry for the language but the latest Chinese success in space means the GOP has turned us all over to the enemy. By outsourcing our country lock stock and barrel, your grandchildren will be speaking Chinese. We have woken the "sleeping dragon" and now we are feeding it.

For those of you dip shit trolls who do not understand this space venture means that China probably now has ICBM capability equal to ours. The new nuclear threat in China will now be aimed at US in the future. And we will be forced to back down over Taiwan when they decide to invade "on their time table".

Now they want to put Romney in to burn the country down economically. I AM JUST FURIOUS. We don't have a viable space program anymore because we would rather contract it to McDonalds rather than it be a government program.

May the FORCE be with you!

Wait...since when was Bill Clinton part of the GOP? All of the rocketry shenanigans the Chinese did happened durring his administration IIRC, not during Reagan's.

And, of course, the DUmbass doesn't have anything like proof or facts to back up his accusations....then again, they never do.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    SO outsourcing has nothing to do with high taxes and stupid regulations? Nope, obviously it's repubs fault
    Being held at the point of a nuclear warhead by china has nothing to do with owning a large % of our debt? Nope, it's because we didn't go into MORE debt by funding the space program
    Not being able to defend ourselves because liberals want to disarm all of our nukes?Nope, it's bush's fault because f*** you that's why

The ignorance is strong in this one

Putting on my DUmmie non-thinking cap I still can't follow his logic. What do Reagan and the GOP have to do with China having ICBM technology? And what does a viable space program have to do with any of it? We already have ICBMs although the DUmmies are in favor of getting rid of them.