Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Marco Rubio REALLY Gets It On The Abortion Issue 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Just watch ALL THREE parts of Marco Rubio's speech to the Susan B. Anthony List's 5th annual Campaign for Life Gala in Washington, D.C. Here's a direct link to ALL 3 clips:

From LifeNews.com
    http://www.lifenews.com/2012/02/03/m...o-life-speech/

NONE of these three videos require Flash. So don't even give me that lame-ass excuse! Please DO NOT reply to this thread unless you have watched all 3 segments in their entirety.

The only problem I have with Marco Rubio now is his gay rights stance.
    Here's the link (Read Paragraph 3):

From Christianity Today
    http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/...s.html?start=2

So I guess I'm still going to have to wait and see.

Hey troll, why do you put this here? Oh, and by the way...

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Hey troll, why do you put this here? Oh, and by the way...

OK, so to satisfy your sorry ass, I have to worship unlimited abortion on demand, as long as the end goal is smaller government and tax cuts, right?? You are as phony as they come!

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    OK, so to satisfy your sorry ass, I have to worship unlimited abortion on demand, as long as the end goal is smaller government and tax cuts, right?? You are as phony as they come!
    I have over 10,000 posts here, every one of which you can look up here so it may take a while but please go and find where I said anywhere that I am for abortion. I'll save you the trouble. You won't. You are an asshole to the highest degree. Worse yet, you're a whiner and a douchebag. You call me phony yet you supported Jerry Brown as governor of California. I, however, have never, ever supported a democrat. EVER. EVER. Now, if you want to debate who is a true conservative, I invite you to the Dome. If you're man enough, meet me there. I'll even allow you to start the thread. If you don't, then you have to start a thread admitting that you are a troll and a punk. I'll be home from work at 10:15pm and if I don't see a challenge from you in the dome then we all will know that you are a coward. See you then but I won't hold my breath.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I'm a little confused as to where Mr. Rubio stands on immigration.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I'm a little confused as to where Mr. Rubio stands on immigration.
    So am I, unfortunately. This issue is ALSO a social issue. And it greatly concerns me.

So am I, unfortunately. This issue is ALSO a social issue. And it greatly concerns me.
    An economic issue as well, these people directly compete with me for work.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    You're abslolutely right, Rock. Illegal immigration is definitely an economic issue. Even Rick Santorum pointed out the direct link between strong two parent families and a healthy economy. But I strongly disagree with those who say we need to "call a truce" on the social issues and work on the economy first. So long as American culture continues to deteriorate, the economy will continue to tank along with it.

At first I thought this said "for fork". Might have been the whole Latino no-silverware story paired with immigration sending signals to my head. With that said, I do believe I am beating them in the enterprise of collecting silverware. And Mike once again is here to annoy us all.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Economic issues are social issues. A government that seeks to intrude on the economic life of the people will invariably intrude on the social life. A government that cannot fund abortion on demand, welfare (which is one of the driving factors of illegal immigration), educational curricula or any of the other unconstitutional programs that ours does find far fewer opportunities to undermine the nation's morals.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!