Thread: Articulate Ape

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath View Post
    Ape is still hanging in there, as recently as yesterday. Plenty of emergency surgeries, periotonitis, dialysis, and other stuff that is hard to spell.

If he gets through all of this, I would imagine it would be a while before he gets back on his butt and returns to posting.

Go ape go!
    Thanks for the update. He continues to be in my prayers. This includes his friends & family.

Power CUer
    Glad to get more recent news... just wish it were better.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Looks like Ape has been upgraded to "cautious optimism" after his most recent bout of surgery. He should be moving out of the CCU next week, and begin a few months of recovery, and learning how to take care of himself with a changed medical condition.

If his family gives permission to the fellow I get my news from, I'll make sure an address is forwarded along for well wishers to drop cards and the like.

Tough SOB, I'm impressed.

Power CUer
    Thank you. Glad to hear he's still with us.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Looks like Ape has been upgraded to "cautious optimism" after his most recent bout of surgery. He should be moving out of the CCU next week, and begin a few months of recovery, and learning how to take care of himself with a changed medical condition.

If his family gives permission to the fellow I get my news from, I'll make sure an address is forwarded along for well wishers to drop cards and the like.

Thanks for the update. Sounds like improving news.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Thanks for keeping us up to date CD ... you are a sweetheart! ...

~ ABC
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 08-25-2012 at 07:30 PM. Reason: ~ meh!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Also impressed. Pass along all the well wishes from everyone here. And thanks so much for keeping everyone informed.

Tell him we need him back to keep us honest in the daily trivia.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Any word as of late?
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Is there another update on Ape, CD? We're worried about him and would like to know if his family would let us use an address to drop cards for him. I can understand they wouldn't want to post their home address on the internet, but I'm sure that we could figure out something. If you talk to them, please let him know that he's still in our prayers and thoughts.

Has he been able to come home yet?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Is there another update on Ape, CD? We're worried about him and would like to know if his family would let us use an address to drop cards for him. I can understand they wouldn't want to post their home address on the internet, but I'm sure that we could figure out something. If you talk to them, please let him know that he's still in our prayers and thoughts.

Has he been able to come home yet?

Word on the street is that the Ape is getting well.

On a different forum, he has posted that he is alive, and has a long road ahead.

I am sure he will be here one day to thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

:) Good news!