Thread: DWS on Her Way Out

1. #1 DWS on Her Way Out 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    We now have learned that Wasserman Schultz will not be back as DNC Chairwoman after the November elections. According to our source within the Democratic Party, who is also a close associate of Wasserman Schultz, the arrangements have already been made for her to leave DNC regardless if President Obama wins re-election or not. This same source believes that Wasserman Schultz will be forced to resign behind closed doors and then stage an press event in which she tells Americans that her job as the DNC chair was a temporary one and that she is moving on with her congressional career.
    http://shark-tank.net/2012/06/24/dnc...etting-booted/
    She's been one of the best spokesman for the GOP the DNC has had in a long time.

But thats not all.

Talk is that Wasserman Schultz will not be asked to serve another term at the DNC, regardless of whether she helps President Obama win a second term. Yet the native New Yorker could use that to her advantage, as she reportedly now has her eye on a House leadership post—perhaps even the highest. Leading the DNC has undoubtedly raised Wasserman Schultz’s national profile, but she insists that her focus is on “serving my South Florida constituents and my own reelection, and on helping President Obama and Democrats up and down the ticket get elected in November.” House members, staffers, and party strategists who discussed Wasserman Schultz and internal party machinations did so on the condition of anonymity. That’s because they publicly must stick to the party message that Democrats have a majority to win back and, in doing so, return the speaker’s gavel to the only woman ever to hold it—Pelosi. One House Democrat who admires Wasserman Schultz says that if Pelosi does call it quits, the 45-year-old mother of three should “naturally” be considered for leadership.
    http://www.nationaljournal.com/daily...hultz-20120620

So the way it sounds. Pelosi is on the way out one way or another, and Debbie will be taking her place in the house? Are the Dems even trying any more?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I would like to think that if I was a Democrat, I'd be ashamed of the women in the party. But if I was a Democrat, I might not because, well, you know.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

(That show was awesome. Too bad Ken Ober had to get blowed up in "Independence Day." No, in all seriousness, he died tragically at home in 2009.)