Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1 Who's Karl Rove? 
    Senior Member Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Western MI
    Posts
    2,360
    Sad but true..
    Link

    People protesting Karl Rove and don't know who he is.

    Video at link of the geniuses.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.



    Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    6,999
    Karl Rove is a master strategist and political marketeer. When you want your guy in power, he's the one to turn to. However, here lately, I don't think he has the country's best interests in his sights...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Karl Rove is a master strategist and political marketeer. When you want your guy in power, he's the one to turn to. However, here lately, I don't think he has the country's best interests in his sights...
    Over the last year Rove has shown me he really only cares for the Republican elite and not willing to go out on a limb for more conservative candidates
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Sad but true..
    Link

    People protesting Karl Rove and don't know who he is.

    Video at link of the geniuses.
    Rove is obviously so evil and powerful that he's wiped out all knowledge of himself and his evil plans from all humans on the planet! The cad!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    6,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Over the last year Rove has shown me he really only cares for the Republican elite and not willing to go out on a limb for more conservative candidates
    I've gotten that vibe as well...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •