Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    Obama hit gold.
    Well then, he better pull his finger out of his nose...

and you, you need to pull your head out of your ass.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    The hostile over-the-top push back from Romney and RW media on the 'outsourcing' attack ad tells you one thing... Obama hit gold.
    Nope...tells me he is a hypocrite...and you're such a giant tool you need craftsman tattooed on your forehead.

Mitt Romney’s election campaign today circulated a Washington Free Beacon report purporting to show that the Obama campaign operation has outsourced call center work abroad, despite criticizing Romney for supporting the same practice.

The Beacon points to expenditures in the Obama campaign’s most recent Federal Election Commission filing that showed $4,600 spent on telemarketing services from British Columbia-based Pacific East and $49,600 with the Los Angeles-based Donor Services Group (DSG). Both operate call centers, according to their websites.

The online news site calls Pacific East an “overseas telemarketing firm” and alleges that the president’s campaign also “paid a call center in Manila, Philippines,” presumably referring to DSG, which was highlighted in a Weekly Standard report earlier this year. The headline on the Beacon piece reads: “O is for Outsourcing.”
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...work-overseas/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.