Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 The Muslim Rumor That Just Won't Die 

The Muslim Rumor That Just Won't Die
    Matt Taylor

Ever since he began running for president in 2007, Barack Obama has been dogged by rumors that he's secretly a Muslim. Whether it's his exotic name and background, the color of his skin, or (most likely) some combination of the two, the Muslim lie just doesn't seem to go away.

Each time it has begun to fade from public discussion, the Muslim rumor has cropped up again, like it did last year when real estate tycoon Donald Trump, who was publicly weighing a presidential bid at the time, insisted he had evidence showing Obama wasn't born in the United States (and that his birth certificate might show that he's Muslim). >>>

Just 34% of Americans correctly say U.S. President Barack Obama is a Christian, while 44% say they don't know Obama's religion and 11% say he is a Muslim.

Slate

--------------------------------------

I see that Matt conveniently left out when when George Stephanopoulos stopped being an interviewer and assumed the role of media coach when he corrected the 0bamboozler ... "My deep Muslim, er Christian, faith."

Or how about his 2008 statement to a New York Times reporter that the Muslim "Call to Prayer" is the "loveliest sound on Earth at sunset" and his ability to then chant that "Call" in a perfect Arabic accent. Or his listing as a "Muslim" on Indonesian school records (the only school records anyone has seen) and of course, the statement on those same records that he is "Indonesian". All the while being educated in a Madrassah and rooming with Pakistanis.

Then there is the attack on religion and the Catholic Church. His extraordinary statements and outreach actions favoring Muslims, unwillingness to deal forcefully with domestic terrorism by Muslims, and by his disdainful and harsh treatment of Israel.

Maybe it's because he used to tell everybody he was Muslim, just like he used to tell everybody he was born in Kenya Matt ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

It's highly unlikely that Obama is a Muslim. First, even though he was immersed in the Indonesian culture, his mother was a radical leftist, and an atheist. Lolo Soetero, his stepfather, was a highly westernized Indonesian, who was not particularly devout. The lived in privileged enclaves in Indonesia and it's unlikely that he believed in any religion. His mother's anthropology degree and her radicalism would have ensured that any religious instruction was countered by heavy indoctrination in disbelief.

Obama's Christianity came from the convenience of needing to belong to a politically connected church that could advance his career in Chicago. His knowledge of scripture is extremely poor, and he constantly misquotes or misinterprets the Bible in order to advance his political agenda, just as he does the Constitution and other founding documents. He's a chameleon who takes on just as much of a given doctrine as he needs to in order to blend in with his surroundings and exploit them, but he never feels like he's part of anything or truly belongs anywhere. This is why he is so aloof and distant.

You know, it's funny, but before I wrote this, I never felt sorry for him, but I really do pity him. Imagine a life spent without connections, without real love or trust, spent solely trying to prove something to a dead mother and a movement that rewards loyalty with betrayal and empty promises. His life was spent in a perpetual quest for approbation, and losing the approval of the entire nation is going to be something that will not recover from. We are already beginning to see erratic and desperate behavior from him, and as he loses support, that will increase and cause him to lose more support. That vicious cycle is going to be painful to watch, and dangerous, because he will do literally anything to stay in the White House. The sooner we get him out of it, the better.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    It's highly unlikely that Obama is a Muslim. First, even though he was immersed in the Indonesian culture, his mother was a radical leftist, and an atheist. Lolo Soetero, his stepfather, was a highly westernized Indonesian, who was not particularly devout. The lived in privileged enclaves in Indonesia and it's unlikely that he believed in any religion. His mother's anthropology degree and her radicalism would have ensured that any religious instruction was countered by heavy indoctrination in disbelief.

Obama's Christianity came from the convenience of needing to belong to a politically connected church that could advance his career in Chicago. His knowledge of scripture is extremely poor, and he constantly misquotes or misinterprets the Bible in order to advance his political agenda, just as he does the Constitution and other founding documents. He's a chameleon who takes on just as much of a given doctrine as he needs to in order to blend in with his surroundings and exploit them, but he never feels like he's part of anything or truly belongs anywhere. This is why he is so aloof and distant.

You know, it's funny, but before I wrote this, I never felt sorry for him, but I really do pity him. Imagine a life spent without connections, without real love or trust, spent solely trying to prove something to a dead mother and a movement that rewards loyalty with betrayal and empty promises. His life was spent in a perpetual quest for approbation, and losing the approval of the entire nation is going to be something that will not recover from. We are already beginning to see erratic and desperate behavior from him, and as he loses support, that will increase and cause him to lose more support. That vicious cycle is going to be painful to watch, and dangerous, because he will do literally anything to stay in the White House. The sooner we get him out of it, the better.
    A cornered animal is a dangerous animal

I agree, Barry 0'Pharoah probably isnt invested in any "higher power". After all, what use would that be to an affirmative action megalomaniac narcissist raised by an atheist and communists?

I cannot allow myself to have much empathy for this statist as long as his boot is on the neck of a free market and a constitutional representative republic... the greatest form of self governance ever devised by man.

And this guy with his extreme godless, racist wife, a supportive hi-jacked democrat party and a sycophant media together are taking this nation down in every way conceivable... and some ways previously inconceivable. And is sometimes assisted by a so-called opposing party. He is a destroyer. And proud of it. Figuratively speaking he has a gun to our heads... and one by one he is pulling the trigger. In some cases, one group by one group he is pulling the trigger. No shame, no conscious ... all the while smirking and joking and seeking approval because.. of course... everyone agrees with this behavior (in his sick mind). And the longer this goes on ... the more his malicious arrogance multiplies.

I agree I feel sorry that he is so sick. But just because goons and thugs and tyrants and statists are sick I cannot feel more compelled to feel sorry for them than my desire to see them out of power and possibly in jail.. or worse. THATS when I shall start to feel sorry for them. When they can no longer impose their iron fisted will or boot on the neck of the rest of us.

What do you suppose he has empathy for?

While I personally don't believe he's muslim...quite frankly he's probably Atheist...the Afghans I knew and worked with downrange last year are all convinced that America elected a Muslim to the Presidency in 2008.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    While I personally don't believe he's muslim...quite frankly he's probably Atheist...the Afghans I knew and worked with downrange last year are all convinced that America elected a Muslim to the Presidency in 2008.
    Not sure what he is, but I believe he at least thinks he is a Christian
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

You know... its a bit like his birth (we have seen a forged or manipulated birth certificate) parents names. His college records including the name(s) he used, his sponsors, whatever nationality he used and related circumstances to gain favorable status and entry. And his citizenry or dual citizenship or whatever it was at one time or another. We can all guess... about his religion and these other things but we really dont know. Although there are lots of "bread crumbs".

As Ody points out this makes for a perfect "chameleon".

We know more about Mickey Mouse than this clown.

The more I think about it... the more I hope the muslim story sticks... if it helps to get this godless asswipe out of the White House. I dont care how we do it anymore. Too much is at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Not sure what he is, but I believe he at least thinks he is a Christian
    If by that you believe that Black Liberation Theology is "christian" then I guess your right.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    If by that you believe that Black Liberation Theology is "christian" then I guess your right.
    I believe that Christian is Christian
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    I believe that Christian is Christian
    black liberation theology is a form of communism, do some homework.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg