Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Installing a Husband 
    INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0 .

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 , and then installed undesirable programs such as NBA 5.0 , NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1 .

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail..

What can I do?

Signed,
    Desperate.

------------ --------- -----
    Dear DESPERATE ,

First, keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme. html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour7.0 orBeer 6.1 . Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta .

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources).

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crashHusband 1.0 .

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7...

Good Luck!
    Tech Support
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." author Will Rogers

Dear Desperate,

Install BJ 1.0 and set it run every evening at 10 PM. You will never have problems again.

If you think a problem may be occurring, set it to run at 7 AM also. Preferably while Husband 1.0 is in sleep mode.

;)
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Dear Desperate,

Install BJ 1.0 and set it run every evening at 10 PM. You will never have problems again.

If you think a problem may be occurring, set it to run at 7 AM also. Preferably while Husband 1.0 is in sleep mode.

;)
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Very funny post. But isnt it funny how the only people giving input are men.

Though as a man whos single. I can say that married men do act like bums sometimes. Come on folks your wife deserves better, pay attention to her.

Quote Originally Posted by wannaberocker View Post

Though as a man whos single. I can say that married men do act like bums sometimes. Come on folks your wife deserves better, pay attention to her.
    A warm CU welcome to an insightful man. I'm sure that most of the women here appreciate your comments.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Man Card please.
    Be Not Afraid.

I bet his girlfriend was standing behind him when he wrote that :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I bet his girlfriend was standing behind him when he wrote that :D
    na im single lol.

If she hasn't run me off or buried me in the garden after 49 years next week, I must be doing something right.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Its funny. As usually its the guys fault for not treating their wife as they did when they were dating.

Let me say this. If said wife doesn't act as she did when they were dating. IE. dressing sexy to turn on their guy, acting flirty, and the works.

Then why do they expect their husband to continue to treat them the way they were treated while dating. IE. Flowers, jewelry and so forth?

If you are not going to act like his GF, then why do you expect to be treated like one?

Its as usual the guys fault.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009