Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1 5 deadliest things women say 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    As a married man, I can attest to all of these.


    1. FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and YOU need to shut-up.

    2. NOTHING: Means something and you need to be worried.

    3. GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission, do not do it.

    4. WHATEVER: A woman’s way of saying screw you.

    5. THAT’S OKAY: She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.

    BONUS WORD – WOW: This is not a compliment, she is amazed that one person could be so stupid!


    (I've seen this list associated with a pic of Whoopi Goldberg, but I can't confirm if she's actually the author.)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,269
    Southern women say, "Bless her heart".....it means "that bitch!"
    Last edited by Starbuck; 06-27-2012 at 01:46 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Southern women say, "Bless her heart".....if means "that bitch!"
    A woman at court the other day got all rude with the security guard operating the metal detector. After she walked out of the building, he was about to start cursing and I just laughed and said "She's a child of God". He laughed at that point, too.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member DumbAss Tanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    2,782
    I've seen a longer list of Female English, I think it included some of the following, IIRC:

    NO = No

    YES = No, usually, but it can mean 'Yes." Be sure your sarcasm and irony detectors are fully functional before proceeding on the latter assumption.

    MAYBE = No

    IT WOULD BE NICE IF = Attention to orders!

    ...and so on...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Western MI
    Posts
    2,360
    How about: If you say so..
    or: Does this make me look fat? (Correct response: You look beautiful, as always)
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.



    Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,335
    You left out the worse of all...

    "we need to talk."

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    How about: If you say so..
    or: Does this make me look fat? (Correct response: You look beautiful, as always)
    an addition to that statement, if a white woman says does this make my ass look big you say NO but if its a black woman you say YES. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    an addition to that statement, if a white woman says does this make my ass look big you say NO but if its a black woman you say YES. :D
    What do you say to Kim Kardashian?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    What do you say to Kim Kardashian?
    Go away! you're trouble incarnate.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    What do you say to Kim Kardashian?
    I would prolly mumble to her being that close to those boobies.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •