Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I Don't Care if Karl Rove is Gay 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Now this is just more stupid than usual...

Wed Jun 27, 2012, 02:56 PM
    McCamy Taylor

I Don't Care if Karl Rove is Gay

I care about the outing of Valerie Plame, which put the lives of U.S. agents and their contacts abroad in jeopardy.

I care about the exit polls that did not match the vote tallies in 2004 Ohio.

I care about the death of J. H. Hatfield.

I care about Don Siegelman.

I care about the Nixon era CREEP-y dirty tricks that Rove played back ion the early 1970s.

I care that he used Katrina to ethnically re-engineer Louisiana and that he used the Katrina relief fund as a political slush fund. (WTF???)

I care that he participated in the Big Lies that lead us to war in Iraq.

I care that he fired hard working federal attorneys and replaced them with political hacks.

But, I don't care whom he sleeps with. The GOP slimes with sex. I am a Democrat.
    You just have to shake your head sometimes...
    May the FORCE be with you!

But, I don't care whom he sleeps with. The GOP slimes with sex. I am a Democrat.
    Someone ain't been paying attention for the past, oh, 40 years or so.

I care about the outing of Valerie Plame, which put the lives of U.S. agents and their contacts abroad in jeopardy.
    Except Plame wasn't "outed" and none of what you said above happened.

I care about Don Siegelman.
    Right because crooked politicians should only be punished if they are Republican.

I care that he used Katrina to ethnically re-engineer Louisiana
    Excuse me?

Mayor Ray Nagin told a crowd gathered at City Hall on Monday for a march honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. that New Orleans will be "chocolate" again.

http://www.wdsu.com/Mayor-Nagin-New-...#ixzz1z52Sf8HZ

and that he used the Katrina relief fund as a political slush fund
    Again you have a problem with the facts:

Since leaving office in 2010, speculation has swirled that Nagin would eventually become the target of a federal probe after a former associate and close personal friend pleaded guilty to conspiring to defraud the city.

Gregory Meffert, the city's former chief technology officer under Nagin, pleaded guilty in 2010 to conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bribery in connection with a city program receiving federal funds, and filing a false tax return. He is scheduled to be sentenced in May.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...81A05N20120211

I care that he participated in the Big Lies that lead us to war in Iraq.
    Oy! Not this shit again.

Dozens of mortar rounds believed to be armed with mustard gas have been discovered buried in Iraq, Danish troops said yesterday.
    If confirmed, the find will be the first discovery of chemical munitions in Iraq by coalition forces scouring the country for the weapons of mass destruction used as justification for the US-led invasion.

'All the instruments showed indications of the same type of chemical compound, namely blister gas,' the Danish Army said in a statement on its website. Final test results will be announced within two days.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/jan/11/iraq

A roadside bomb containing sarin nerve agent (search) recently exploded near a U.S. military convoy, the U.S. military said Monday.

Bush administration officials told Fox News that mustard gas (search) was also recently discovered.

Two weeks ago, U.S. military units discovered mustard gas that was used as part of an IED. Tests conducted by the Iraqi Survey Group (search) — a U.S. organization searching for weapons of mass destruction — and others concluded the mustard gas was "stored improperly," which made the gas "ineffective."

They believe the mustard gas shell may have been one of 550 projectiles for which former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein failed to account when he made his weapons declaration shortly before Operation Iraqi Freedom began last year. Iraq also failed to then account for 450 aerial bombs with mustard gas. That, combined with the shells, totaled about 80 tons of unaccounted for mustard gas.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120137,00.html

The GOP slimes with sex. I am a Democrat.

Oh...so you're a pervert then?

TN candidate for US Senate Thomas K. Owens faces sex charge

Authorities say a 7-year-old girl riding her bike in front of the Johnson City apartment of Thomas K. Owens one day in May 2011 was invited inside. According to authorities, the 36-year-old then allegedly hugged the girl, unzipped his pants and asked her to perform a sex act. The girl ran home and told her mother, who notified police, authorities added.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...nclick_check=1

Studds was a central figure in the 1983 Congressional page sex scandal, — in Studds' case, a 1983 homosexual relationship with a 17-year-old male.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_Studds
    Or maybe just an old fashioned murderer:

Kopechne reportedly left the party at 11:15 p.m. with Robert's brother Ted, after he — according to his own account — offered to drive her to catch the last ferry back to Edgartown, where she was staying.[8] She did not tell her close friends at the party that she was leaving, and she left her purse and keys behind.[8] Kennedy drove the 1967 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 off a narrow, unlit bridge, which was without guardrails and was not on the route to Edgartown.[8] The Oldsmobile landed in Poucha Pond and overturned in the water; Kennedy extricated himself from the vehicle and survived, but Kopechne did not.[8]

Kennedy failed to report the incident to the authorities until the car and Kopechne's body were discovered the next morning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jo_Kopechne

Note to window licking lurkers and DUmmies in general...

Just beause YOU are mindless sheep and believe everything told to you whthout thinking...doesn't mean the rest of us do.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh and DUmmies, since you idiots just to bring up Katrina...

Have a nice day!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Well, now I'm curious-why does he think Karl Rove is gay?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Well, now I'm curious-why does he think Karl Rove is gay?
    The GOP slimes with sex.
    I think the OP is saying Rove is gay to slime him. In other words the OP is trying to be tricky but is just lying and being hypocritical.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

I may be misinformed here but didn't Bush offer aid to New Orleans as soon as the storm passed, but the governor or someone had to first ask for help before national disaster be called and supplies/aid flown in?

Rove isn't good looking enough to be gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    I may be misinformed here but didn't Bush offer aid to New Orleans as soon as the storm passed, but the governor or someone had to first ask for help before national disaster be called and supplies/aid flown in?
    Oy vey! To re-litigate Katrina all over again....

From memory: Bush actually offered aid before the storm even hit. Blank-check Blanco was too busy picking out new curtains for her office in Baton Rouge to be bothered with replying.

Aid, really, was never the issue. The issue was lives lost, and that falls directly upon the locals who were Keystone Kops regarding evacuation. Directly in the face of the biggest storm predicted to strike the US since Camille, New Orleans did not tell people that they had to GTFO or die, which is what they should have done. They told people to come to the Super Dome and have a big party. The existing evacuation plan, as SR noted above, was to load people up in the hundreds of school buses and drive them away. Amtrak offered to bring in additional trains to take people away, and the city (and, I think, the state) refused.

Ultimately, Katrina is a crucible of liberalism. These people who "couldn't leave" that fucking cesspool known as New Orleans absolutely had the ability and the means to leave, but didn't. I was in the Ninth Ward days after Katrina struck. You know what was all over the place there? Cars. Lots and lots of cars. And not cars that had been up on blocks: these were late-model cars that clearly were perfectly operational before the storm hit. It was a full year before all of the previously perfectly-functional cars that were destroyed in the storm and subsequent flooding were removed out of the city. I saw them repeatedly in numerous visits, stacked up ten and more high under interstate overpasses to have them out of the way until they could be hauled off.

These people could leave. They had every opportunity and they had plenty of warning. But what did they do? They fell back on fifty years of nanny-stateism that has pervaded New Orleans. "The government's going to have to take care of me" was the absolute mindset before, during, and after Katrina made landfall. These people had absolutely no sense of self-reliance whatsoever. They genuinely thought that it was the government's job to just coddle them through the storm and whatever happened, the government should fix it.

And then they were unhappy with the results.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Oh and DUmmies, since you idiots just to bring up Katrina...

Have a nice day!!