1. #1 Mike Turzai: Voter ID helps GOP win state 
    Banned
    Mike Turzai: Voter ID helps GOP win state

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/77811.html#ixzz1ywY48AJz

Pennsylvania state House Republican leader Mike Turzai said this weekend that the state’s new voter ID law will “allow” Mitt Romney to win the state in November, according to a report.

“Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done. First pro-life legislation – abortion facility regulations – in 22 years, done. Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done,” Turzai said at Saturday’s Republican State Committee meeting, according to PoliticsPA.com.

Shhhh!!!

Shit for brains, you're not supposed to say that out loud, for Christ sakes!!

When you rig the game, you don't talk about it in front a camera.

Jesus, H. will someone please give this numb nut the bit talking point. Repeat after me: "This law is about protecting against voter fraud" (even though there's only been 10 cases in Penn in the last decade), and we are just trying to protect the voters blah, blah, blah...

Since Romney is having problems with women voters, let's just ban vaginas from polling places. They can be very distracting.

Oh, fuck you. Vote ID weeds out the fraudulent votes that are part and parcel to Democrats. If they can't cheat, they can't win.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post

Shhhh!!!

Jesus, H. will someone please give this numb nut the bit talking point. Repeat after me: "This law is about protecting against voter fraud" (even though there's only been 10 cases in Penn in the last decade), and we are just trying to protect the voters blah, blah, blah...

Since Romney is having problems with women voters, let's just ban vaginas from polling places. They can be very distracting.

Honest questions, if dems (or any obama voter) is to stupid to get an ID should the be able to vote? I dont think so...

I hope so.

Here's to voter ID in all 57 states.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

Here's to voter ID in all 57 states.
    Nailed it!!
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

I stand corrected. You are 'any monkey' after all.

Look! He can cut and paste!

Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Shhhh!!!

You complain about others cutting and pasting from conservative sites, and then you regurgitate Politico's latest round of DNC talking points? Very impressive bit of hypocrisy there, Spicoli.

As for the voter ID law, if it reduces fraud, then it will reduce Democratic attempts to stuff the ballot box with deceased, non-existent or illegal voters, which may actually allow Romney to win the state. However, since you appear to favor voter fraud, perhaps you can explain what Pennsylvania (and for that matter, Florida) can do to ensure the integrity of the votes cast? What are the states allowed to do within the auspices of the Voting Rights Acts? I've only asked you this , what, half a dozen times?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Shhhh!!!

As usual Shit For Brains has not bothered with context (go figure)...

What did the Politico leave out?
    “We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years,” said Turzai in a speech to committee members Saturday. He mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature.

“Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done. First pro-life legislation – abortion facility regulations – in 22 years, done. Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”
    Hmmm... Seems like voters in the state elected these people to do just what they did. Imagine THAT! Wow, you lose...AGAIN!http://www.politicspa.com/turzai-vot...-win-pa/37153/
    Last edited by Apache; 06-26-2012 at 11:28 PM. Reason: add link
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    As usual Shit For Brains has not bothered with context (go figure)...

What did the Politico leave out?

Hmmm... Seems like voters in the state elected these people to do just what they did. Imagine THAT! Wow, you lose...AGAIN!http://www.politicspa.com/turzai-vot...-win-pa/37153/
    Niiiiice!

As for the voter ID law, if it reduces fraud,
    I guess you're FOR voter fraud TB?
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.