1. #1 This is what you would call "grasping at straws" 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...002&pid=865198
    Drunken Irishman (21,007 posts)*

1. SCOTUSBlog predicts mandate will be upheld...
    Two legitimate sources now have suggested this.*
    I DON'T WANT TO GET MY HOPES UP!

Their heartbreak will be so joyous

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    It's gonna be fun today...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Almost makes me wish I was back in D.C. to see the meltdown in person.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

On the up side, perhaps at least this will motivate a lot of our base who weren't that keen on Romney to get off their asses and vote for him against Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    On the up side, perhaps at least this will motivate a lot of our base who weren't that keen on Romney to get off their asses and vote for him against Obama.
    Oh yeah. This is "in your face".

Tea Party turnout this next election is goin to have a lot people scratching their heads. And looking for another job.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

I hate when i start talking trash before the call is made lol

via Facebook:
    Thank you, SCOTUS. This Obamacare ruling fires up the troops as America’s eyes are opened! Thank God.

This proves to be such an unsettling time in America as we undergo the fundamental transformation that Barack Obama promised he would do to us if elected. Obamacare was dealt in deception and confusion by flooding the public with an overwhelming amount of conflicting “rationale” via thousands of pages of unread legislative detail, which is the radical left’s M.O. Obama promised the American people this wasn’t a tax and that he’d never raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000. We now see that this is the largest tax increase in history. It will slam every business owner and every one of the 50% of Americans who currently pay their taxes. The other 50% are being deceived if they think they’re going to get a free ride – because Medicaid is broke. Recipients of Obama’s “free health care” will have fewer choices and less accessibility.

Trust me – this much more expensive health care WILL be rationed; to claim otherwise defies all economic and common sense.

We will not retreat on this. A newly elected legislative branch is key to defending our Republic and fundamentally restoring all that is good in America.

SCOTUS now rules this is a tax? Well, Congress has the ability to create taxes – and also has the ability to rescind them. Upon their return from the July recess, Congress should act immediately to repeal this terrible new tax on the American people, and indeed they must repeal all of Obamacare. This is the most brazen and sweeping new tax and government overreach imposed on us. We the People did not ask for this tax, we do not want this tax, and we can’t afford this tax. This is not an answer to America’s health care challenges.

It’s time, again, for patriotic Americans to rise up to protest this obvious infringement on our economic and personal freedom. November is just around the corner. Today, the Supreme Court issued their ruling on Obamacare. In November, We the People will issue ours.

- Sarah Palin
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.