As a married man, I can attest to all of these.
1. FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and YOU need to shut-up.
2. NOTHING: Means something and you need to be worried.
3. GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission, do not do it.
4. WHATEVER: A woman’s way of saying screw you.
5. THAT’S OKAY: She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.
BONUS WORD – WOW: This is not a compliment, she is amazed that one person could be so stupid!
(I've seen this list associated with a pic of Whoopi Goldberg, but I can't confirm if she's actually the author.)