Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    IN ITS ENTIRETY. Roberts joings the left leaning members of the Court.
    Roberts seems to have joined the left too?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Or repealing it, even. This is probably a nightmare for Mitt.
    He can't. Repeal would have to be a legislative act, not an executive act.

He might pull an Obama and just not enforce it, though. Or do that waiver thing for all 57 states.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Well...time to hold Romney's feet to the fire about releaping this the first day he's in office.
    The silver lining in this is that Obama is now doomed come November. 2/3 of the country hate this law, and now he has just successfully argued before the Supreme Court that it's a tax, when he both swore up and down that it wasn't a tax AND swore that he would not raise taxes on anyone making over $200K. Romney should run that 24/7 on every TV station in the country from now forward.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Or repealing it, even. This is probably a nightmare for Mitt.
    Please President Romney is so happy today, they handed him a perfect weapon to slam Obama on...

And what people don't realize is...now the Feds can tell us what to eat...what to wear...what to drive...all under the guise of healthcare and what's "good" for us
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Please President Romney is so happy today, they handed him a perfect weapon to slam Obama on...
    Unless Obama takes the position that Romney was the trailblazer on this, and his adoption of Romneycare is completely Constitutional.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    And what people don't realize is...now the Feds can tell us what to eat...what to wear...what to drive...all under the guise of healthcare and what's "good" for us
    Well people like Lindanumbers doesn't mind gov telling her what to drink or eat etc so it should be ok..

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    The silver lining in this is that Obama is now doomed come November. 2/3 of the country hate this law, and now he has just successfully argued before the Supreme Court that it's a tax, when he both swore up and down that it wasn't a tax AND swore that he would not raise taxes on anyone making over $200K. Romney should run that 24/7 on every TV station in the country from now forward.
    Adam I hope to God you're right. And maybe because it's just 5 minuts after this has broken...but I don't feel that optimistic right now.

He's (Obama) already proven he gives less than a damn about words he tells people if it interferes with his Master plan.

He said it himself in a stump speech "It's only words".
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Well people like Lindanumbers doesn't mind gov telling her what to drink or eat etc so it should be ok..
    True...I'm sure that the beltway bitch and the little coward (mike360) will celebrate along with the Libtards tonite.

Unless Obama takes the position that Romney was the trailblazer on this, and his adoption of Romneycare is completely Constitutional.
    Off the top of my head Romney can run on obama breaking his word on "no taxes for people who make under 200k" more then 50% of the people dont like ACA so there's another weapon, that is if Romney is smart enough to utilize them.