Thread: ACA UPHELD BY THE SUPREME COURT

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I just finished discussing this with a box of Velveeta cheese, it agrees with you.
    You're admitting to be dumber than cheese?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Rasmussen
    Public opinion of the Supreme Court has grown more negative since the highly publicized ruling on the presidentís health care law was released. A growing number now believe that the high court is too liberal and that justices pursue their own agenda rather than acting impartially.

Just wait until they overturn every anti-gay law in the U.S. when they rule Prop 8 violates the U.S. Constitution. This time Scalia's own decisions will come back to haunt him and he'll have no choice but to side with the so-called 'liberal' on the court.

I'm sure the gay virus will spread through pre-schools like wild fire.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    Just wait until they overturn every anti-gay law in the U.S. when they rule Prop 8 violates the U.S. Constitution. This time Scalia's own decisions will come back to haunt him and he'll have no choice but to side with the so-called 'liberal' on the court.
    Prop 8 didn't violate the Constitution anymore than Arizona SB 1070 did.

If you knew anything about the Constitution you'd know that.

I'm sure the gay virus will spread through pre-schools like wild fire.
    Thanks to bully's like Dan Savage it already is.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Unless Obama takes the position that Romney was the trailblazer on this, and his adoption of Romneycare is completely Constitutional.
    I already replied to Stinky Pig, now I'll pass this along to you. All Romney need do is to question O Blowhard as to why he would defend his unpopular and massive bill based upon a known failure?
    Put the ball back in Maobama's court.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand