Thread: A Reference to the DUmp in the Comments Section of an Article on the UKDailyMail

1. #1 A Reference to the DUmp in the Comments Section of an Article on the UKDailyMail 
    LOL!

Was just reading an article about Mitt Romney's Family Vacation over at the UK Daily Mail. It's become one of my favorite news sites over the last few years. I absolutely love their Comments sections at the bottom of their articles. Anyway, I noticed a comment referencing the DUmp & just had to share it with y'all.

Problem which I am reading is that most on this thread are jealous of this man, his life and good looking family plus the fact that he is standing by his wife as she fights MS. Don't like the nice comments...then go troll on the DU.....you'll find all the positive nonsense you can stand about Obama and his family. If you don't like MITT then vote for the other guy...You probably deserve him.

- Sandra, Seminole, Florida, 04/7/2012 18:31

The DUmp is infamous!
    “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
    ― C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Perilloux View Post
    LO

LOL!
    A Reference to the DUmp in the Comments Section of an Article on the UKDailyMail
    !
    Was just reading an article about Mitt Romney's Family Vacation over at the UK Daily Mail. It's become one of my favorite news sites over the last few years. I absolutely love their Comments sections at the bottom of their articles. Anyway, I noticed a comment referencing the DUmp & just had to share it with y'all.

Problem which I am reading is that most on this thread are jealous of this man, his life and good looking family plus the fact that he is standing by his wife as she fights MS. Don't like the nice comments...then go troll on the DU.....you'll find all the positive nonsense you can stand about Obama and his family. If you don't like MITT then vote for the other guy...You probably deserve him.
    - Sandra, Seminole, Florida, 04/7/2012 18:31

The DUmp is infamous!
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I've told lots of friends about DU. Several have commented the next time I saw them how hilarious they thought it was. And sad. But mostly hilarious!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.